Li, Chan part two?

Bravery

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheGrimReaper

Interesting news - it caught my attention, fingers crossed to look at one potential martial arts hit :) Or whatever these two come up with :) Cheers ! You make my day with this news Bravery Thanks a lot !

More news from Monkeypeaches. "After The Forbidden Kingdom, Jackie Chan and Jet Li will work together again, in a story they create by themselves. This is right out of their own mouth during a press conference yesterday at the Hong Kong International Film Mart. They said about 15 years ago, they met at the studio of Golden Harvest and came out an idea for a movie. Now the plot of that movie has changed but the storyline mains unchanged. They would make it happen and Jet Li even said, "we will fight each other again in the new movie, and it will be even bigger than (what we did) in The Forbidden Kingdom." Jackie Chan also said Li was thinking about bringing Chan's son Jaycee into the new movie as well."

________

Pussy Eating

If this movie is made, and I hope it does, it could be big. I This should have been done 10-12 years ago.

theportlykicker

Great news... I guess.

ps. Haha, nice gif, King. Have you made any more of those recently? I remember you posted a link to a whole page of those a while back.

Archived