Legendary Assassin / 狼牙 (2008)

Elhcay

I hope they didn't, but it seemed like they gave away all the best parts in the trailer already. Wu Jing is great though.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're withholding the big finale, which pits Wu Jing against his wushu teammate Kou Zhan Wen. This should be the scene that would make or break the movie, to us action fans. I don't think he's in the trailer at all.

So the real finale isn't Wu Jing against 100 bad guys but in fact Wu Jing against a single, highly skilled opponent? That would be great news.

Legendary_Assassin_63_sn.jpg

Legendary_Assassin_76.jpg

I stand corrected on this. While Kou Zhan Wen is the crime boss, he's the bald guy, and you can tell from the trailer he's the one who gets decapitated earlier on. And as a result his wife Aoyama Noriko begins plotting vengeance.

I didn't manage to identify him from the low-res trailer and I was under the impression that he's the final opponent.

BTW, Ken Lo's indeed in this film - probably a cameo as one of the runaway inmates.

Hundreds of pics here

http://photo.sina.com.cn/list/photo_s.php?uid=1197297497&ctg_id=127047&page=1

i honestly only took notice of Wu Jing from his role in SPL. Wu definitely has the athleticism and hopefully he'll move onto better things in the film industry.

Archived