Return of the Deadly Blade - Greenfandvd

greenfan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well well, here I am with a lack of knowledge !! what is the ADC website ??

looks like I missed something here hehe....

ADC is the bext thing on the interwebs after freE pRon. :laugh

You have to be willing to invest just little time & you would also want to get at least 1 external drive of 2GB to store the goodies on. A little bit of computer kowledge won't hurt, but it is a simple thing.

utorrent is a program you need on your computer (it is free) & you can download a 'torrent' of a movie to your hard drive space, then burn to blank DVD or watch with a media player on your computer screen.

(identical DVD quality as the original)

I have over 200 IVL Shw Brother movies on my drives!

If you need detailed help & want to do this, leave a post saying that & I/we will help.

ok I see.... I actually already have the application Vuze where I download torrents..... it works fine for everything except kung fu movies where I almost never get any seed and therefore the download can last months for these....

Not sure if you are talking about the same.... but I guess utorrent is just another torrent downloader or is it some kind of much more efficient program ?? anyway sounds like Ill have to get this utorrent....

shaolin swords

did tai seng ever release this on dvd I can swore they did but I cant find it

does any one know if they did???

did tai seng ever release this on dvd I can swore they did but I cant find it

does any one know if they did???

Brother 7, if you want a copy of the widescreen version, let me know. :smile

shaolin swords

still looking for a physical copy of this greenfan should have released this all i can find on this dvd is the wu tang one and a vcd with no english sub :sad:angry

shaolin swords

I know its a long shot but does any one know if greenfan maybe pressed up a few copies but not to sell but to test out to see how every thing was going to look and every thing but then some where things did not go right and he did not have the budged to press up the dvds to sell

just me dreaming lol haahaa :)

shaolin swords

from what I know he could not fund that project return of the deadly blade and he has not been on the forum for ages I actually sent him a pm on the old kung fu cinema forum and he answer my question about the dvd  he said it will be out in a couple of months that was years ago a while back he also had I website but that's not even up any more

and also does any one know if he has a facebook page would love to get in contact with him thanks for any info

Adam Cheng sings the theme ! Just for that, thanks for sharing !

It looks very good ; I have the dvd, but haven't had time to watch it as yet, a shame since David Chiang is in it !!

On 7/27/2017 at 7:30 PM, ShawAngela said:

Adam Cheng sings the theme ! Just for that, thanks for sharing !

It looks very good ; I have the dvd, but haven't had time to watch it as yet, a shame since David Chiang is in it !!

10/10 for master hwang jang lee spinning through the air in a wheelair . :D

https://youtu.be/iPhcRfRnTM4?t=15m16s

Archived