Return of the Deadly Blade - Greenfandvd

greenfan

Chinatown Kid

Well that's cool because I like Kurata alot too, be looking forward to seeing this with such a nice looking print!:cool:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

This movie is a lot of fun. It has cameos from Bruce Leung and Lo Lieh, and there's some wheelchair fu in it. worth a watch

This movie is a lot of fun. It has cameos from Bruce Leung and Lo Lieh, and there's some wheelchair fu in it. worth a watch

Ahhhhh, wheelchair-fu - better copyright that fast! I can't remember who discovered the term chuckle-fu now..

Although I quite disliked 'Dirty Ho', the wheelchair shit wasn't bad:D.

One Armed Boxer

Hkflix has it listed with a streetdate of August 25th....looking forward to this one!

i got an email from hkflix saying this release was cancelled, what's the deal?

really a shame if its true, i was very much looking forward to it

Yang Wu Liang

I don't know a release date but I know that Kermit is working on ROTDB at the moment. I don't think he'd mind me saying that I've been working of the artwork for the retail sales sheet for him this week so it's definately imminent!

shaolin swords

i have been looking for this movie return of the deadly blade but the only one i can find is the 1 wu tang released a while back and i all so found i copy at fareastflix but i dont know if its the one wutang released because there is no pic of the cover on there website.does any body know if there is any other releases then the wu tang one.i know some guys on this forum suppost to put out a copy of this movie but it looks like its never going to happen greenfan if your out there whats up with that release???

thanks

I saw Greenfan's print, it's realllly nice, like an HKL remaster, so there's good copy floating about for sure. Sure he said he was still thinking of getting it out there some point... it's a hard business though going legit.

shaolin swords

peringaten is the one by greenfan dubbed in english or in chinese or both........i really dont want to buy the one by wutang so if any body know of any other releases by another company please let me know thanks

I'm pretty sure the version he had readying was dual lang Chinese (not sure which) & Eng dub; think the release was gonna have removable subs too. Shame, it's really not a good market to put out well which has really hindered I guess. Knowing it's out there though I'm sure it'll get out eventually.

shaolin swords

http://www.greenfandvd.com/shop.htm does any one know if this guy is going to release the return of the deadly blade i remember greenfan was talking about it on kung fu cinema forum back in 2011.even sent him a message on kfcf like a couple of years ago and i think he said it will be out soon or something like that.it was 2 years ago and it still was never released.i heard he has the best copy of the movie so i was just wondering if he will be releasing it any time soon.because the only thing i come across is bootlegs or the wu tang edition 1 the one that wu tang came out with

so if any one has any info on this please let me know......because i been dieing to see this flick

thanks

peace

http://www.greenfandvd.com/shop.htm does any one know if this guy is going to release the return of the deadly blade i remember greenfan was talking about it on kung fu cinema forum back in 2011.even sent him a message on kfcf like a couple of years ago and i think he said it will be out soon or something like that.it was 2 years ago and it still was never released.i heard he has the best copy of the movie so i was just wondering if he will be releasing it any time soon.because the only thing i come across is bootlegs or the wu tang edition 1 the one that wu tang came out with

so if any one has any info on this please let me know......because i been dieing to see this flick

thanks

peace

I believe he had stated online that there was no money to be made in releasing his movies, so he had cancelled that release. I have seen the full screen Ground Zero version, love this movie. But I really wanted to get my hands on the widescreen version, would be nice to watch it again.

UPDATE:

I just checked my movies, I already have the custom widescreen/dubbed version of this movie, thanks to thuglife on ADC.

shaolin swords

that sucks i thought maybe there was a chance of him releasing it since he has a website still and every thing but i guess i will have to get the ground zero one since that is the only copy floating around

thanks for the info bro

I think ADC is the MVP of all internet sites.

I wouln't have anywhere near what I have if not for that place.

Yes I agree. I wish more people had access to it, or were willing to take the time to be a part of it, their collection would benefit greatly!

Archived