Return of the Deadly Blade - Greenfandvd

greenfan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Amazing Psycho Per

OOOh! Nice... Kurata, Norman Chu, Hwang Jang Lee, choreographed by Ching Siu Tung... Don't worry, you'll get my money for that one:cool:.

that looks way better than I remember this one. Definitely gonna pick it up again. HJL is only in the opening credits sequence though unless something was missing from the version I used to have.

Some of the scenes in the English dub will be subbed, as the US and UK version were cut. This will be the full uncut version of 'Return of the Deadly Blade'.

Return of the Deadly Blade

Previously unreleased uncut version.

Ananmorphic widescreen.

Classic English dub and Cantonese audio.

Remastered English subtitles.

Greenfan tasters

Interview with Yeung Pan Pan.

Interview with David Chiang.

Colour booklet featuring liner notes by Linn Haynes.

Awesome trailer and the print from the trailer looks awesome!! Way to go greenfan....more quality martial arts movies that I can beg my wife for!!! :D

Chinatown Kid
that looks way better than I remember this one. Definitely gonna pick it up again. HJL is only in the opening credits sequence though unless something was missing from the version I used to have.

That's what I would like to know, does any of the missing footage feature HJL in more action? If so I'll definately be picking it up!

That's what I would like to know, does any of the missing footage feature HJL in more action? If so I'll definately be picking it up!

CK, the fights look far better, too. Guess that's what a decent restoration will do for a movie!:D

Chinatown Kid

Sure glad to hear that venom, looks like I'll be picking this one up regardless of weather there's anymore footage of Hwang or not then.:)

Tigerstyles

looks great, remember this from the old video shop days was it called Shaolin v Ninja something like that?

It was 'Shaolin Fighters Vs. Ninja' on VHS. I have a brilliant/terrible Pakistani poster with that title that i'll scan and upload here one day.

The restored footage doesnt feature HJL, it mainly features Yasuaki Kurata.

Archived