SB Titles - IVL production stopped !?

Chen Kuan Tai

Chen Kuan Tai

I heard that IVL has stopped the production of the complete SB catalogue of Celestial. Does anyone know exactly information about it?

Most titles are still available but if the production has stopped it won't take long till they are all oop. :( It's a serious subject we have to talk about.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, so snach-up as many legit Titles before they go out of print. I think I know what Im going to do with that tax rebate check! :D

Chen Kuan Tai
Yeah, so snach-up as many legit Titles before they go out of print. I think I know what Im going to do with that tax rebate check! :D

What tax rebate check?

There's another thread around here somewhere about Shaw titles that are out of print. I know I had a lot of trouble finding The Angry Guest and Man of Iron recently.

Chen Kuan Tai
There's another thread around here somewhere about Shaw titles that are out of print. I know I had a lot of trouble finding The Angry Guest and Man of Iron recently.

Which thread, please post link.

My first language isn't English. What do you mean with "tax rebate check"?

Yes, the trouble is now there but there will come the biggest trouble in sb history :D;) if all titles will go oop. I try go get my fav sbs now faster I natural wanted. I early ordered Man of Iron. I am still stearching after Ghost Eyes & Kiss of Death.

Chen Kuan Tai
the tax rebate check only applies to united states citizens.

do you mean tax -> custom?

by the way, who is Linn Haynes?

do you mean tax -> custom?

by the way, who is Linn Haynes?

tax rebate means the money you get back from the government at the end of the year. Sometimes the government doesn't take out enough and you have to pay THEM. This also happens when you make a certain amount of money (a lot of money) and it puts you inside a different tax bracket.

Linn Haynes...see the guy in oldeschool17's avatar. He PM'ed you before.

Chen Kuan Tai
tax rebate means the money you get back from the government at the end of the year. Sometimes the government doesn't take out enough and you have to pay THEM. This also happens when you make a certain amount of money (a lot of money) and it puts you inside a different tax bracket.

Linn Haynes...see the guy in oldeschool17's avatar. He PM'ed you before.

thx for explaining :)

I see the guy I am not blind. I asked because I looked in this avatar and didn't recognize this person and I don't know the name Linn Haynes. Who pmed me and why in the past? I sadly deleted all my pms last week because my space was full.

But I think I talked here sometimes with a member called Linn. Is he the person who started this and the old board?

thx for explaining :)

But I think I talked here sometimes with a member called Linn. Is he the person who started this and the old board?

YES

Chen Kuan Tai
YES

holly shit, I read he died through car accident, very unlucky :(

who overtake now the board?

Archived