Official Girls with Guns thread

Dragon Ma

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chinatown Kid

I've always had a crush on Yukari Oshima, she's so sexy especially playing the bad girl villain.:cool:

The Amazing Psycho Per

How is Book of Heroes... I saw some clips that were amazing, but then some that look very stupid. For instance there is a scene where a young boy is paid to help out a woman to fight. He is very obviously doubled by someone much bigger then him and it looks pretty silly... How is the overall movie?

I liked it a lot. It's a stupid comedy(a couple of bits is actually funny), but it's filled with great fights/

Choreo is great, fights are very fast, people go flying through windows and stuff/

I'd say, Yukari never had a better display of her skills. I don't know who the other girl is, but it's safe to say, she's one of the best screen fighters out there

The lady fighting in the restaurant is called Elsa Yeung, she's excellent. The other woman is Joan Chen.

gravedigger666

I have not watched lot movies from this genre but I think angel series and naked killer are great...there is one chin siu tung directed movie,dun remember title anymore(nude killer??),it was really crap.only interesting point was female killer killed his opponent by hit to certain point in back.it was ZzZzZzZ stuff

I think you're referring to Naked Weapon, I haven't seen that.

Check out this great Yukari Oshima music video. The song kicks ass.

gravedigger666
I think you're referring to Naked Weapon, I haven't seen that.

Yes,that was title:o.Movie has one interesting scene which puts wanna-be-killers into ultimate test of graduation,so I guess it`s worth picking if see at bargain bin for few$.

As far as I know her name is Joan Chen, she's only done two films, Book of Heroes and Funny Family, which also had Yukari in a small role and funnily enough, directed by the same man, Chu Yen-Ping.

Archived