BCI Shaws - Any Release Updates?

Shaolin Patriot

Shaolin Patriot

Just wondering if anyone has heard when BCI will release their first Shaw title. Also, what may be planned for special features material. Per an earlier post, the 15 title releases will be targeted for 2008 & 2009.

Here is the original news link: http://hkfilmnews.blogspot.com/2008/01/bci-and-celestial-ink-deal-of-us-shaws.html

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Righteous Master
Just wondering if anyone has heard when BCI will release their first Shaw title. Also, what may be planned for special features material. Per an earlier post, the 15 title releases will be targeted for 2008 & 2009.

Here is the original news link: http://hkfilmnews.blogspot.com/2008/01/bci-and-celestial-ink-deal-of-us-shaws.html

Perhaps Mark Pollard can provide some info on this subject.

I was hoping we'd here something regarding the batch BCI acquired...my apologies for the bump, but thought I'd give their question one more shot.

Mike Leeder

There should be news on the BCI releases very soon...i'll try and get back with word in the next few days

There should be news on the BCI releases very soon...i'll try and get back with word in the next few days

Thank you, Mike. If I may ask, what is your role regarding BCI and their Shaw Releases?

Shaolin Patriot

Thanks Mike. Any updates to report?

oldeschool17

lil ansy arent ya? lol im sure when mike leeder has info, this will be one of the first places he'll post up. Or you know gfanikf will post a link to his website on its details.

Shaolin Patriot

It's the beginning of another month and I figured I'd send out the BCI inquiry again. Are we closer to any firm information and release dates yet?

Archived