Tiger Over Wall Question

thekfc

Since I am home alot now, I recently started to watch some martial Arts Movies on Kung Fu HD. Today they have advertise "Snake in the Eagle's Shadow 2". I missed the beginning & started watching...wait..this in not SITES2. This is "Tiger Over Wall", so I waited until the next showing to see if they made a mistake in advertising, but no, the opening credits came on & it says SITES2 NOT "Tiger Over Wall", & the movie playing is TOW. Was Toger Over Wall ever known as SITES2? I never recall it being call that.

Now they are showing "Exit the Dragon, Enter the Tiger", & later Legend of The Drunken Master & then "the Snakefist vs The Dragon"-I would like to see if it is actually "Snake in the Monkey's Shadow" they will show.

I did watch Dragon's Forever yesterday.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snake in the Eagle's Shadow II is NOT Tiger Over Wall. The actual name for SITES2 is Snaky Knight Fights Against Mantis, a 1978 film starring Don Wang Tao and Carter Wong.

Morgoth Bauglir

KFC probably knows that, but what he is saying is that when the movie started it said SITES 2, but then Tiger Over Wall played.

Probably just an error from whoever was supposed to put the title of the movie on the screen. I dunno

Someone is messing up the titles of the movies.

First they had SITES2 as Tiger Over Wall

Now they have "the Snakefist vs The Dragon" as "Kung Fu Master Named Drunk Cat".

I may have to call VOOM to tell them to get their titles right.

I just sent them an email, they have answered me in the past on other things (not errors), hope they answer this one.

Archived