Oily Maniac

mistertpitydafoo

mistertpitydafoo

If anyone can help it would be appreciated. I loaned out a The Oily Maniac and upon finally getting it back, my friend moved to a new apartment during the 8 months of borrowing it and says he somehow lost the case. I have noticed that it is out of print so I can't order an additional copy to get a new cover. I was hoping I could find a cover online or a fanmade cover (or even a good pic that I could make a custom cover) but so far no luck. I didn't know if anyone had one they could send to bensanborn@earthlink.net. I would greatly appreciate it and if there is anyway I can assist you please ask.

Also in case anyone doesn't know already, there is a service called Jaman, and you get 3 free rentals for trying. But it's only $1.99 per rental and you have it for seven days. The quality is near dvd quality. I have enjoyed seeing The Sentimental Swordsman and The Thundering Sword which are both out of print. Subtitles worked perfect for me also.

Also I read a thread where people were talking about how bad the 5.1 mixes are and The Deadly Duo was said to be nearly unwatchable in how bad it was. There is a french version that I had gotten, and it's dvd9, but it has the mono soundtrack which I assume doesn't have anything added to it like that remixed 5.1. Just putting the word out that there might be others like that.

Thank you for your time in reading my question,

Ben

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mistertpitydafoo

Thanks I appreciate it. If you need any covers scanned or anything like that please ask. I would be happy to help if I have the movie.

Archived