Michael B. "Brave" gets english friendly DVD

The Amazing Psycho Per

The Amazing Psycho Per

Panna Rittikrai's protege Michael B. stars and the new Thai movie Brave. For a rare occasion the Thai DVD features english subs! The trailer don't reveal to much but this could be good... FYI it's available on ethai cd... Thanks to twitchflim for the heads up.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched this tonight and it was average at best. Better than MERCURY MAN but less than DYNAMITE WARRIOR. Michael B. can do some fine stuntwork, but his character is sooooo annoying.

kingofkungfu2002

Agree with everything udar55 said, the action was ok but nothing special.

One Armed Boxer
thanks for the opinions guys, within UK DVD coming soon it sounds like it's going to be a rental for me.

Brave - pretty much what you need to be to sit through this movie in it's entirety.

I thought it was terrible, and it has all the ingredients to be - partly made up of footage from the abandoned movie 'Dead End', and 'Brave' itself struggled for financing so much that it was partly funded by Malaysia, which lead to the inclusion of Mike B's incredibly annoying fat "comedy" sidekick, who is actually a Malaysian comedian, and Mike B's character himself isn't much less of an irritation - these factors all add up to making the movie one I'd rather forget.

Archived