Wu Tang: 8 Diagram Collection

Righteous Master

Righteous Master

Hey, I picked up this double disc collection this past Saturday at Best Buy. I have not yet had the chance to get through all of the movies yet, but thought I would ask if anyone else has? I am also curious to find out what everyone thought of this release. What is your favorite film in this collection?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

I got done watching this about a week ago and I really enjoyed it. I put my thoughts in the recently watched movie thread so I may as well repost it here.

4 HANDS OF DEATH aka WILEY MATCH- decent movie. There's a fun wrestling match between the wrestler guy from Life of Ninja and Cheng Fu Hong. I can't believe the falls that Cheng Fu Hong takes. The 15 minute final fight with Sun Jung Chi vs Jimmy Lee and Cheng Fu Hong is soooo much fun. 3/5

8 DIAGRAM FIGHTER- best fight is at the start unfortunately. Kind of a bad movie. Bruce Leung looks great, but he doesn't get to show off too much. 2/5

8 MASTERS- a bit boring, but when Carter Wong takes on the 8 Masters it gets really freaking good! Joseph Kuo knows how to make Carter Wong look good. Use a lot of undercranking, duh! 3.5/5

RAIDERS OF WUTANG- decent. Really nice to see the 2 guys from Crippled Masters have roles as teachers. Chan Siu Pang's fights are ok, and finally at the end Sonny Yu gets to unleash. 3/5

KUNG FU GENIUS- lots of fights with Cliff Lok and some are a bit above average. Chan Lung's duck style is definitely the highlight of the movie. 3/5

DAGGERS 8- mother freaking awesome movie. WIlson Tong has awesome fights with Chan Lung, Alan Hsu, Lily Li and Meng Yuen Men. What else do you need to know? 4/5

Archived