super rare fu sheng scans

FrankBolte

Hi,I wanted to post these scans a few days ago but when I read about Linns passing I didnt do it..however here are they now..I bet he would have loved them

fu0em6.jpg

fu1tw1.jpg

fu2rb0.jpg

fu3qz9.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yes, excellent stuff. Thank you.

These look to be from the period around The New Shaolin Boxers.

Wasn't the man next to Fu Sheng the Tsai Lee Fut expert brought in to supervise that particular aspect of the movie? Also maybe he was an uncle of Jenny Tseng right?

yes the Choy Li Fut sifu is Yan Yat-Leung (甄日良)

,he taught Fu Sheng some CLF as Fu Sheng was only trained in Hung Gar.And the CLF teacher is indeed the uncle of Jenny Yan (甄妮).

I took those pages off a chinese magazine on Choi Li Fut..this is from around the time they made New shaolin boxers..

gravedigger666

Fu Sheng even at age of 19 looked very mature.Not only his fighting skills were supreme,his acting talents also.With maybe exception Na Cha The Great every film he was starring is worth seeing.

Righteous Master

Those pics are REALLY nice! Where did you get those BTW? They appear to be originals and not reproductions. Really cool.

those scans are from a chinese martial arts magazine which is from the 70s. the coloured pic is the cover.

Yes this is the original mag no copy..I just scanned the pages with fu sheng.

"...when I read about Linns passing.."

Did you say Linns has passed away? Wow, this guy had contributed so much of KF info to this forum. Sad! Does anyone here have his picture to share?

Thanks,

Topgun:confused:

Righteous Master
those scans are from a chinese martial arts magazine which is from the 70s. the coloured pic is the cover.

Very nice find my friend. Nice piece to have in your collection. I am sure that we all would not mine to add that magazine to our list of MA collectables.

Very nice pix Franky! Thanks for sharing.

Any chance you can post a larger scan of the three of them posing (from photo#3)? Much appreciated....

Thx for sharing those Franky. All this time I thought he only trained in Lau Ga Leung's Hung Ga.

yes thats what he mainly did..he only learned for New shaolin boxers CLF..or some of it.:D

MarsHarmony

They are wonderful. Does anyone know the name of the actor who appeared with Fu Sing in the training sequence of "New Shaolin Boxers"?

Alexandra

Thank you Frank, but I've saw this scans several months ago, don't remember the web address, and I took the pictures, retouched all of them with an special application of windows, and made my first video and uploaded to YouTube.

It would be nice if you and your friend share your opinions about Alexander in the thread I opened, hope you like it.

Alexandra

It would be nice if you and your friend share your opinions about Alexander in the thread I opened, hope you like it.

Alexandra

Alexandra - Just an FYI. Those scans Franky posted (and this thread that he began) is from more than a year ago.

FrankBolte
Thank you Frank, but I've saw this scans several months ago, don't remember the web address, and I took the pictures, retouched all of them with an special application of windows, and made my first video and uploaded to YouTube.

Alexandra

yes i saw the video...those pics i posted in several forums..so I think u made this clip with the scans I posted.

yes i saw the video...those pics i posted in several forums..so I think u made this clip with the scans I posted.

Oh was you! So many thanks for sharing scans. Thanks a lot.

Alexandra

Blutsbruder

Alexandra

Please let us know your link from YouTube. "I am bound to hear" That's, what Hamlet said.

But I am bound to watch !! :P :p :P

Archived