Upcoming English-friendly GERMAN DVDs & Blu-Rays

The splatter eros film, Entrails of a Virgin is getting a mediabook release from Shock Entertainment. It will have English subs and be released on Nov 18 in Austria with three cover variants.

Warning: Hidden Images NSFW

Spoiler

guts-of-a-virgin-mediabook-a.jpg

guts-of-a-virgin-mediabook-a-r.jpg

Guts-of-a-Virgin-Mediabook-B-Galerie.jpg

Guts-of-a-Virgin-Mediabook-C-Galerie.jpg

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid026zz6LiPQe5V2kEFe2GnFszhquaHKN46b34f2ikHGDy3BoYexo4UVyQ3cC5Esb52Fl&id=100027534056336

Preordering starts next week it says. No mention of english friendly and which versions will be on there. But I remember the rumors about this release were posted in this thread earlier, so I thought I'd post this here.

Screenshot_20221103-070440.png

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, saltysam said:

A poster on Bluray.com insists these mediabook HK releases are bootlegs ripped from malaysian itunes.

I wouldn't be surprised. Rumors about them being Bootlegs were going around for months bow. However the Malaysian iTunes thing is oddly specific.I wonder if and how this can be proven.

2 hours ago, saltysam said:

A poster on Bluray.com insists these mediabook HK releases are bootlegs ripped from malaysian itunes.

How do they get such high bit rates if they're just ripped from iTunes?

6 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

How do they get such high bit rates if they're just ripped from iTunes?

You can re-encode with higher bitrate, regardless of the state of the source material.

• Like 1

I haven't got any of the recent releases due to them coming to the UK, I suppose the telltale would be do the likes of Royal Warriors and Tiger Cage have official Fortune Star logo on the rear of the case? 

1 hour ago, saltysam said:

I haven't got any of the recent releases due to them coming to the UK, I suppose the telltale would be do the likes of Royal Warriors and Tiger Cage have official Fortune Star logo on the rear of the case? 

I can't see one. But what would that even mean?

IMG_20221104_103940.jpg

IMG_20221104_103951.jpg

• Like 1

Top Squad aka Inspector Wears Skirts will be coming to mediabook and released on Feb 24. English audio & subtitles.

Top_Squad_Galerie_Mediabook_Cover_A.jpg

Edited by Yihetuan
  • Like 7
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Here is the text from Futurhythm's post at blu-ray.com:

Atlas International's rights to the Golden Princess catalogue have lapsed. They have since returned to Kowloon Development. This has been confirmed to me by the director of L'Immagine Ritrovata Asia, a film festival programmer, as well as Fortune Star.

The recent Golden Princess titles from Germany are bootlegs (not uncommon in Germany and Austria). They have zero copyright information on the packaging and on the film itself. They also added artificial grain to the Fortune Star upscales and are calling them 2K remasters.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

Top_Squad_Galerie_Mediabook_Cover_A.jpg

That is the most hilariously misleading movie cover I've seen in a while

Cynthia Rothrock is barely in the movie (although she has a few kickass action scenes)

It's not a lewd movie at all.

lmao

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

RebelIntruder
16 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

Cynthia Rothrock is barely in the movie (although she has a few kickass action scenes)

lmao

But I love it nonetheless.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Daxtreme said:

lmao

Here's the other cover. Wonder if this Ralf Krause?

Top_Squad_Galerie_Mediabook_Cover_B.jpg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Super Ninja said:

Anyone knows if the Death Cage Shamrock release is an upgrade over Image Entertainment DVD? Is it worth getting?

I would like to know as well. Can you tell anything from the German trailer? Looks pretty much the same right?

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

14 hours ago, Super Ninja said:

Anyone knows if the Death Cage Shamrock release is an upgrade over Image Entertainment DVD? Is it worth getting?

Ive got this,I'll post some caps later.never had the Image DVD

• Buddha Bless You 1

On 11/6/2022 at 1:46 AM, Yihetuan said:

Can you tell anything from the German trailer? Looks pretty much the same right?

Hard to tell but I see no significant improvement. I'd give a slight advantage to the Shamrock release just for being newer, but I'll wait for @saltysam's caps to decide which one to get. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Super Ninja said:

Hard to tell but I see no significant improvement. I'd give a slight advantage to the Shamrock release just for being newer, but I'll wait for @saltysam's caps to decide which one to get. 

Sorry, i've been really busy at work, i'll post them tomorrow,promise :smile