Upcoming English-friendly GERMAN DVDs & Blu-Rays

Black Cat will be forthcoming from Cargo/True Grit in mediabook format with three covers in a 1000 limited & numbered edition on January 27. Uncut and from a 2K remaster. Technical specs will be announced including audio & sub options.

Black_Cat_Galerie_Mediabook_Cover_A_Neu.jpg

Black_Cat_Galerie_Mediabook_Cover_B_Neu.jpg

Black_Cat_Galerie_Mediabook_Cover_C_Neu.jpg

• Like 4
  • Buddha Bless You 1

On 9/24/2022 at 2:06 PM, saltysam said:

Some caps from the german blu of Magnificent Warriors-not sure if this will be the same transfer 88/eureka are using

nif4.png

nif3.png

nif2.png

nif1.png

will you have caps to come of Yes Madam,Royal Warriors,In the line of Duty 3 and In the line of duty 4 german releases as well?

5 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

Forgot to post this earlier but yes, Filthy Guy mediabook will be English friendly.

Excellent. Hoping for subs but will plunge nonetheless.

2 hours ago, saltysam said:

Very interesting, hopefully not an upscale-A Better Tomorrow 2 coming in December

ab2.jpg

This can't be a legit release. It just can't.

6 hours ago, saltysam said:

Very interesting, hopefully not an upscale-A Better Tomorrow 2 coming in December

ab2.jpg

The previous German blu ray mediabook release back in 2017 was actually a bootleg, so let's see if this a legit and it used this City Wolf 2 cover which is going to be the Cover B version.

71mICLJe0iL._SL1200_.jpg

• Like 1

Corey Yuen's Saviour of the Soul aka SilverFox will be coming out on limited edition DVD on Nov 18. This has been confirmed to have English subs. Two covers available plus slipcase and booklet.

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/David-Lai/dp/B0B6XRPXXC/ref=sr_1_1?crid=7WYCR7D01SBV&keywords=silverfox&qid=1664246992&s=dvd&sprefix=silverfox%2Cdvd%2C267&sr=1-1

71eNn+enFVL._SL1200_.jpg

71lWwwdoH6L._SL1200_.jpg

• Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 1

21 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

Corey Yuen's Saviour of the Soul aka SilverFox will be coming out on limited edition DVD on Nov 18. This has been confirmed to have English subs. Two covers available plus slipcase and booklet.

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/David-Lai/dp/B0B6XRPXXC/ref=sr_1_1?crid=7WYCR7D01SBV&keywords=silverfox&qid=1664246992&s=dvd&sprefix=silverfox%2Cdvd%2C267&sr=1-1

71eNn+enFVL._SL1200_.jpg

71lWwwdoH6L._SL1200_.jpg

DVD? What a waste.

• Like 2

TibetanWhiteCrane
3 hours ago, WaverBoy said:

DVD? What a waste.

Yeah. I mean, I still buy DVDs.... hell, I collect VHS and LDs too. But I think we've come to the point where all new releases (of any movie of any time period) should be Blu Ray as a minimum. Hell, tabgible movie media is on its last legs as it is. 

Also, been burned too many times lately by these German DVD releases that I will ever spend money on another one.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WaverBoy said:

DVD? What a waste.

Agreed. Have it on DVD and would absolutely love a special collectors edition Blu-ray that this gem deserves.

Saviour of the soul is fun movie and don`t necessary need it as BR(I have pretty ok upscaling player) but €19.99 price tag makes consider about it twice or more.

Hopefully UK label announces In the line of duty III before German mediabook is out...in "worst"case get both and sell mediabook later.

Edited by ChillyChong
  • Like 1

Can't recall if these have been posted? But Kung Fu Kids (Young Dragons), Lucky Kids - Cobra Fighters (Kung Fu Kids Part VI: Enter the Young Dragon) & Lucky Kids 7 have been released by True Grit/Cargo this month.

All have English audio and Kung Fu Kids has the extended footage from the Japanese laserdisc.

https://www.schnittberichte.com/schnittbericht.php?ID=3127

61sQBszrXvL._SL1200_.jpg

61i2w5u7gvL._SL1200_.jpg

61gEG+8oIWL._SL1200_.jpg

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 2

3 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

Can't recall if these have been posted? But Kung Fu Kids (Young Dragons), Lucky Kids - Cobra Fighters (Kung Fu Kids Part VI: Enter the Young Dragon) & Lucky Kids 7 have been released by True Grit/Cargo this month.

All have English audio and Kung Fu Kids has the extended footage from the Japanese laserdisc.

https://www.schnittberichte.com/schnittbericht.php?ID=3127

61sQBszrXvL._SL1200_.jpg

61i2w5u7gvL._SL1200_.jpg

61gEG+8oIWL._SL1200_.jpg

Wow! Wow! Wow! Can't believe this! 

What are the odds, two of my fave from the Kung Fu Kids series, I'm getting this!!!

Buddha bless you @Yihetuan!

• Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 1

1 hour ago, Super Ninja said:

Wow! Wow! Wow! Can't believe this! 

What are the odds, two of my fave from the Kung Fu Kids series, I'm getting this!!!

Buddha bless you @Yihetuan!

I should add that Lucky Kids - Cobra fighters and Lucky Kids 7 come with 2 cover versions that each contain bonus films. They are listed as Region 2 but are region free.

480317-001.jpg

480315-001.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-29 Lucky Kids - Cobra-Fighters uncut im Juni 2022 (Schnittberichte com).png

Edited by Yihetuan
  • Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 2

16 hours ago, nahnahnah said:

Riki-Oh 4K UHD coming soon from Nameles Media:

5-AAC8546-88-B8-4593-87-BC-A4583-F005851

Was that the original german title back then? "A reason to celebrate: ricky is free" hahaha

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, AslanBey said:

Was that the original german title back then? "A reason to celebrate: ricky is free" hahaha

I think that's in reference to the ban being lifted in Germany.

Screenshot_2022-09-30 Facebook.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1