Upcoming English-friendly GERMAN DVDs & Blu-Rays

28 minutes ago, Yihetuan said:

Here's an update from FilmArt about their remaining Shaw individual releases of Black Magic & Man if Iron & a double pack. 200 copies of each. I don't recall if these titles were English friendly or not?

Screenshot_2022-08-03 (4) filmArt Facebook.png

293628593_5203647989689748_5336693918237541088_n.jpg

Not re-releases  ?! How come I already have Man of Iron in their original brown case, then ?

Coming from Imperial Pictures in October is American Yakuza 2 aka Dragon Killer with Simon Yam, Conan Lee & Tony Liu who also directed. Audio/subtitle options TBA.

Screenshot_2022-08-07 LAU, ANTHONY LEE, CONAN DRAGON KILLER - COVER A Katalog - Artikeldetail.png

Screenshot_2022-08-07 LAU, ANTHONY LEE, CONAN DRAGON KILLER - COVER B Katalog - Artikeldetail.png

Screenshot_2022-08-07 LAU, ANTHONY LEE, CONAN DRAGON KILLER - COVER C Katalog - Artikeldetail.png

• Like 2

On 2/6/2022 at 10:37 PM, Sun Chung said:

Someone mentioned that Adventure Of Shaolin will be released in HD this year.

Is there any news?

Any further news about this title? Der Todeshammer des Shaolin is the German title.

5 hours ago, saltysam said:

American Shaolin

amersh.jpg

Yeah thats a nice one. Where can i find more infos on this release? When and where can i purchase it?

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, AslanBey said:

Yeah thats a nice one. Where can i find more infos on this release? When and where can i purchase it?

It's not scheduled to be released until Nov 25. You can get more info here:

https://bluray-disc.de/blu-ray-filme/174200-american_shaolin_king_of_the_kickboxers_ii_2k_remastered_limited_mediabook_edition

https://collectors-junkies.com/american-shaolin-ab-november-2022-im-blu-ray-mediabook/

You can find links to purchase it there too. Amazon Germany already has it up for pre-order.

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0B6XMW5HQ?ie=UTF8&tag=bdde-130-100-21&linkCode=xm2&camp=1638&creative=6742&creativeASIN=B0B6XMW5HQ

• Like 3

Master with OK Fingers
6 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

Does anyone know if there is going to be an UK release of this by 88 or Eureka? I would order this now from Amazon but these mediabooks sell out so fast and it looks like pre-order from outside Germany is not available.

30 minutes ago, Master with OK Fingers said:

Does anyone know if there is going to be an UK release of this by 88 or Eureka? I would order this now from Amazon but these mediabooks sell out so fast and it looks like pre-order from outside Germany is not available.

As of now, I dont think its in the plan. But if the community starts screaming about it, it might be a future Eureka/88Films title. 

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

16 hours ago, saltysam said:

Return Of The God Of Gamblers coming

returnofg.jpg

God of Gamblers 2 has been confirmed by Cargo to have English subs.

Screenshot_2022-08-11 Mail - James Harding - Outlook.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Master with OK Fingers said:

Strange? Amazon.de is allowing me to pre-order this title and I'm in the US.

You can also try grooves.

https://www.grooves-inc.com/product_info.php/products_id/2100635962

Edited by Yihetuan
  • Like 1
  • Buddha Bless You 1

11 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

Normally these mediabooks have several coverarts i think. This one seems to have only 1, and it could be better. Hmmm... have to think twice 

Master with OK Fingers
3 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

Strange? Amazon.de is allowing me to pre-order this title and I'm in the US.

You can also try grooves.

https://www.grooves-inc.com/product_info.php/products_id/2100635962

I'm UK based, so maybe that the difference? Thanks for the link, but thankfully I managed to find a German site that ships to the UK, so gonna go with that.

• Buddha Bless You 1

I can't recall which member posted that they blind bought the German mediabook for Once a Thief but it ships this week, so please remember to post if it's English friendly. Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

On 8/16/2022 at 6:05 PM, Yihetuan said:

I can't recall which member posted that they blind bought the German mediabook for Once a Thief but it ships this week, so please remember to post if it's English friendly. Thanks in advance!

This has been confirmed to have English subs.

• Like 1

Dynasty- looks like no 3D but interestingly mentions a cantonese audio track as well as english dub

dynasty1.jpg

Edited by saltysam
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, saltysam said:

Dynasty- looks like no 3D but interestingly mentions a cantonese audio track as well as english dub

dynasty1.jpg

Nice to see a Cantonese track but no 3D's the killer. I can't imagine watching this without the spectacular 3D effects (which really make the movie). Also the US blu has a really great sounding English surround mix.

• Like 3