Upcoming English-friendly GERMAN DVDs & Blu-Rays

IRON ANGELS 1-3 won't be English friendly from Germany, that's a sure thing here now.

English friendly yes for ROYAL WARRIORS, YES MADAM (will have the seldom seen export edit with WHERE'S OFFICER TUBA Footage also in 2k Remaster).

• Like 8

FightingFool
39 minutes ago, spannick said:

IRON ANGELS 1-3 won't be English friendly from Germany, that's a sure thing here now.

English friendly yes for ROYAL WARRIORS, YES MADAM (will have the seldom seen export edit with WHERE'S OFFICER TUBA Footage also in 2k Remaster).

Do you know when angel2 is released?even as not english friendly I may buy it for sake of incredible end fight. Stanley Tong choreography really made Moon Lee look great in action...

• Like 1

actionfan93
1 hour ago, spannick said:

well thats sad to hear about angel 1 but according to Irongod2112's post it seems Angel 1 and Killer Angels have good chances for UK releases so I will hold out for those

• Buddha Bless You 1

German Mediabook for HIGH RISK (aka TOTAL RISK) is out now in 3 variants.

Languages:

German (Dolby Stereo 2.0)

Cantonese (original Dolby Stereo 2.0, not the Mono as featured on JP Blu or its fake 5.1 Mono)

English (Classic / Mono)
English (USA / Dolby Stereo)

English Subs

special note for them:

TRANSLATOR: FRANK DJENG
SUB-EDITOR: SCOTT NAPIER

German Subs

• Like 4

I just received the mediabook of Redress. The bluraydisc.de specs mentioned Mandarin and a run time of 97 minutes, packaging mentions german audio only and a run time of 86 minutes.English subs. Disappointing, i'll likely return it unopened.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

Drunken Monk
3 hours ago, spannick said:

German Mediabook for HIGH RISK (aka TOTAL RISK) is out now in 3 variants.

Languages:

German (Dolby Stereo 2.0)

Cantonese (original Dolby Stereo 2.0, not the Mono as featured on JP Blu or its fake 5.1 Mono)

English (Classic / Mono)
English (USA / Dolby Stereo)

English Subs

special note for them:

TRANSLATOR: FRANK DJENG
SUB-EDITOR: SCOTT NAPIER

German Subs

I'm hoping this one hits Amazon.de. Though I'm sure the price will be bonkers.

ShawAngela
59 minutes ago, saltysam said:

I just received the mediabook of Redress. The bluraydisc.de specs mentioned Mandarin and a run time of 97 minutes, packaging mentions german audio only and a run time of 86 minutes.English subs. Disappointing, i'll likely return it unopened.

Sometimes, the covers mentions something and when you put the discin the player, you discover that there are other options than th eones mentioned.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

Sometimes, the covers mentions something and when you put the discin the player, you discover that there are other options than th eones mentioned.

I'm not risking opening it.its going back unless someone can advise if the cover specs are wrong

• Like 2

Kevin Chan
31 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

When the mediabook costs 35-40 EUR, I expect the specs on the cover to be accurate. Damn these german labels and their shady tactics.

• Like 2

Cover says german only, i went off bluraydisc.de that states Mandarin & English with a 97 minute running time. Who supplies them with those specs, i assume they don't make them up. I also picked up Scott Atkins One Shot, which the cover says is german only, despite bluray.com saying it had english.

Took a chance with One Shot and opened it ,can confirm despit the cover saying german only, there's english audio as well.

• Like 3

On 6/1/2022 at 10:08 AM, saltysam said:

That's disappointing. Guess I'll stick with @NoKUNGFUforYU's version.

• Like 1

Drunken Monk

I got a notification today that the Yes, Madam! mediabook release has been pushed back to late October. 

actionfan93
15 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

I got a notification today that the Yes, Madam! mediabook release has been pushed back to late October. 

I canceled my pre-orders for yes madam and royal warriors once @Irongod2112 hinted they were coming from a UK label in near future 

• Like 4

Drunken Monk
1 minute ago, actionfan93 said:

I canceled my pre-orders for yes madam and royal warriors once irongod2112 hinted they were coming from a UK label in near future 

If the UK releases are announced before October, I’ll probably cancel.

• Like 2

actionfan93
18 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

If the UK releases are announced before October, I’ll probably cancel.

hopefully soon they will be announced and hopefully Angel and Killer Angels follow shortly after or sometime this year hopefully we will hear more in the near future about these releases from @Irongod2112

Edited by actionfan93
  • Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Fearless Tiger aka Black Pearl is being released on dvd by Imperial Pictures on June 10. Of course, it's English friendly and the backcover lists it as Region2 but it's region free. Full screen and includes over 4minutes of alternative ending footage.

index.jpg

• Like 4

FightingFool
4 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

Fearless Tiger aka Black Pearl is being released on dvd by Imperial Pictures on June 10. Of course, it's English friendly and the backcover lists it as Region2 but it's region free. Full screen and includes over 4minutes of alternative ending footage.

index.jpg

That is great news. Vinegar maybe has this too in their pack deal of Merhi movies but on certain cases rather go for cheaper dvd, don`t need every movie interested of in BR format.

RebelIntruder
On 6/4/2022 at 4:02 AM, Django said:

Asia Line Vol 50 Goose Boxer hit the market this week, English friendly and Widescreen. 

It contains an unlisted/unlabeled Chinese audio track.

Bonus film is German, English and Turkish.

• Like 2