Upcoming English-friendly GERMAN DVDs & Blu-Rays

ShawAngela
1 hour ago, saltysam said:

Convinct Killer & Ten Tigers are getting re-releases in blu ray sized cases in August

tentig.jpg

conv.jpg

I love this new cover for 10 Tigers of Kwantung, with Wei Pai and Fu Sheng ! And this hand with the Tiger shadow !!

• Like 2

actionfan93

Amazon.de has Cargo Records version of Yes Madam up for pre order I assume Eureka or 88 will release the 4 in a box set but no idea when

https://www.amazon.de/Sammo-Hung/dp/B09ZFHRDJZ/ref=tmm_blu_title_0?_encoding=UTF8&amp&qid=&amp&sr=  

hopefully, a box set is on the way from the UK labels as for U.S. customers it is $53 shipped to the U.S.
Edited by actionfan93
  • Like 1

On 5/14/2022 at 4:52 AM, saltysam said:

My copy of Bruce Lee-Seine Besten Kampfe was on the way when i saw this post. It's just arrived, as noted the movie (True Game Of Death) is german only. I had a quick scan through the film (runs 75 minutes) and not sure what version it is but at around the 51 minute mark The Bruce Li Vs Hwang Jang Lee fight from Bruce Lee's Secret is in there :wondering some good news on the disc is that the bonus movie, Bruce Le's Greatest Revenge DOES have english audio and is widescreen,probably the same print as the hartbox.

Annoyingly it's getting harder to find audio specs on these releases, i want Bruce Lee's Secret and Bruce King Of Kung Fu,both upcoming but cannot find audio specs.

So apparently only the bonus films will have English audio which is quite a disappointment.

Screenshot_2022-05-16 Mail - James Harding - Outlook.png

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

So apparently only the bonus films will have English audio which is quite a disappointment.

Thanks for the info.That's disappointing news

• Sad 1

On 5/14/2022 at 5:27 PM, Yihetuan said:

I received my FilmArt blu ray of Virgin of the Seven Seas the other day. Fun movie but wish FilmArt had reversible original artwork in their releases.

IMG_20220514_171812__01.jpg

yang_chi-194527090-large.jpg

I have this on the way — can’t wait!!!

• Like 1

On 5/16/2022 at 12:33 PM, Yihetuan said:

Looks like the bonus movie on King Of Kung Fu is The Ninja Strikes Back. Happy with the UK DVD of that one.

• Like 2

On 5/21/2022 at 1:44 PM, saltysam said:

magwarriors.jpg

I really hope this and IN THE LINE OF DUTY 1-4 gets released by 88 or Eureka 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Like 5

On 3/1/2022 at 7:25 PM, saltysam said:

Coming in May, despite the cover it seem the movies are Bruce Lee's Secret with Ho Chung Tao ( a classic) and a Bruce Le movie which i think may be Return Of Bruce. Both DVD Premieres and the Bruce Le title at least is dvertised as having english audio.

bleev2.jpg

Being stupid i ordered this. Bruce Lee's Secret is non-anamorphic,taken from a poor quality VHS and is in German only. The 2nd movie despite at one point being listed as Return Of Bruce turns out to be Bruce's Ninja Secret, nice wide transfer and english dub. Unfortunately for me i have the dark force blu ray and code red DVD. More money wasted,i need to stop :wait

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Confirmed no english on the new German DVD Of Bruce King Of Kung Fu. I wish Amazon would post the rear cover more often.

kingofku.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I just received my German Blu of the sentimental SB arthouse masterpiece VIRGINS OF THE SEVEN SEAS (1974). WOW! One of the most insanely sleazy trashy films ever made. In other words, a must-own. A/V quality is pretty damn good considering the apparent rarity of this film, which I’d never heard of prior to seeing it mentioned on this thread. The element used is in excellent shape, not much damage to speak of at all, just a few odd minor scratches and flecks here and there; I detected one splice during the vaginal training scene but that’s about it. Color and detail are good, and the image is nice and filmlike with film grain present and accounted for, as opposed to a DNR job. I’m very happy with this transfer. The German dub is ridiculously hilarious, and the equally funny English subtitles are easily legible and get the job done, and are most appreciated! Mono soundtrack quality is good, fairly robust, not tinny. And it has reversible jacket art with the Bod Squad poster on the flip side, and it even includes a booklet featuring repros of the film’s lobby cards and original German press kit!  Also includes the original German theatrical trailer AND the original German Super 8 condensation! CRAZY. (German trailers for THE HEROES and THE BOXER FROM SHANTUNG round out the extras.) I can’t believe this is out on Blu-ray. So f**king awesome. The only topless Kung fu pirate sex slavery comedy you’ll ever need; your SB collection won’t be complete without it. Looks like this most welcome English-friendly release by FilmArt will be the only option on this title; I don’t see 88 or Arrow giving us this one any time soon. Many thanks to user @Kevin Chan for hooking me up!!!

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

CCA8A6C8-CB92-4A72-AB04-C2887693FD68.jpeg

Edited by WaverBoy
  • Like 4
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Irongod2112
On 5/23/2022 at 9:06 PM, WaverBoy said:

I really hope this and IN THE LINE OF DUTY 1-4 gets released by 88 or Eureka 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I would definitely wait. ;)

• Like 8
  • Buddha Bless You 1

actionfan93
26 minutes ago, Irongod2112 said:

I would definitely wait. ;)

oh wow a big announcement hopefully for 2022 In the line of Duty 1-4 and hopefully more girls with guns to follow I hope but I am really hoping either 88 or Eureka also have Angel/Iron Angels and Killer Angels coming even if those 6 would be their only releases in the girls with guns genre

@Irongod2112 any chance for these 2 to be released by Eureka,88 or another label as well

Fighting Madam (1987) - IMDb

Killer Angels (1989) directed by Tony Lou Chun-Ku • Reviews, film + cast •  Letterboxd

Edited by actionfan93
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, WaverBoy said:

I just received my German Blu of the sentimental SB arthouse masterpiece VIRGINS OF THE SEVEN SEAS (1974). WOW! One of the most insanely sleazy trashy films ever made. In other words, a must-own. A/V quality is pretty damn good considering the apparent rarity of this film, which I’d never heard of prior to seeing it mentioned on this thread. The element used is in excellent shape, not much damage to speak of at all, just a few odd minor scratches and flecks here and there; I detected one splice during the vaginal training scene but that’s about it. Color and detail are good, and the image is nice and filmlike with film grain present and accounted for, as opposed to a DNR job. I’m very happy with this transfer. The German dub is ridiculously hilarious, and the equally funny English subtitles are easily legible and get the job done, and are most appreciated! Mono soundtrack quality is good, fairly robust, not tinny. And it has reversible jacket art with the Bod Squad poster on the flip side, and it even includes a booklet featuring repros of the film’s lobby cards and original German press kit!  Also includes the original German theatrical trailer AND the original German Super 8 condensation! CRAZY. (German trailers for THE HEROES and THE BOXER FROM SHANTUNG round out the extras.) I can’t believe this is out on Blu-ray. So f**king awesome. The only topless Kung fu pirate sex slavery comedy you’ll ever need; your SB collection won’t be complete without it. Looks like this most welcome English-friendly release by FilmArt will be the only option on this title; I don’t see 88 or Arrow giving us this one any time soon. Many thanks to user @Kevin Chan for hooking me up!!!

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

CCA8A6C8-CB92-4A72-AB04-C2887693FD68.jpeg

I was impressed with one of the blondes. I forget her character's name off the top of head but seems she had some gymnastic ability as she did most of her own tumbling and acrobatics.

• Like 2

Irongod2112
12 hours ago, actionfan93 said:

oh wow a big announcement hopefully for 2022 In the line of Duty 1-4 and hopefully more girls with guns to follow I hope but I am really hoping either 88 or Eureka also have Angel/Iron Angels and Killer Angels coming even if those 6 would be their only releases in the girls with guns genre

@Irongod2112 any chance for these 2 to be released by Eureka,88 or another label as well

Fighting Madam (1987) - IMDb

Killer Angels (1989) directed by Tony Lou Chun-Ku • Reviews, film + cast •  Letterboxd

Good chance! ;)

• Like 10

actionfan93
54 minutes ago, Irongod2112 said:

Good chance! ;)

@Irongod2112 you've made my day those 6 were my highest hopes I am not sure if any other girls with guns will be planned but if not those 6 were my biggest wants I will hope for those 6 to be 2022 releases or early 2023 I will definitely be ready to purchase them if you hint there will be other girls with guns releases coming then I will greatly await their announcements as well but if only those 6 that is perfect

• Like 3

18 hours ago, WaverBoy said:

I detected one splice during the vaginal training scene but that’s about it.

I applaud the professionalism of this comment. Just casually drop in a comment about a vaginal training scene and move on like nothing happened. Lol. I do like these filmart releases and as 10 tigers of kwantung we know is on vol 2 of shawscope whats the chances of this being a wildcard choice for the set to show the diversity.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 5/27/2022 at 7:55 AM, saltysam said:

Confirmed no english on the new German DVD Of Bruce King Of Kung Fu. I wish Amazon would post the rear cover more often.

kingofku.jpg

If Cargo didn't provide the info or Amazon didn't show the back cover, one would think it would be English friendly by looking at the listing on ofdb.de. But that just applies to the bonus film of Ninja Strikes Back. Then again, the back cover lists this title as Region 2 when it's region free.

Kevin Chan
8 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

one would think it would be English friendly by looking at the listing on ofdb.de

Just to clarify: OFDb doesn't claim to be 100% accurate, and they can't be, because everyone who is registered can create new entry. I have an account on there, too, and have entered some releases. And then of course it's a bit dependant on how many details the user provide when creating a new entry.

• Like 1

TheFlyingPanda

Royal Warriors and Yes Madam covers looking cool, but no sign of English Dub or Subs on "Royal Warriors aka Ultra Force 1" yet. 

image.thumb.jpeg.68ea1494df7c2775feda3786b3abd346.jpeg

• Like 1