Upcoming English-friendly GERMAN DVDs & Blu-Rays

16 hours ago, RebelIntruder said:

Looks like the bonus is Buddha's Palm & Dragon Fist

The good news there is that's already been released before on dvd in Germany with the English dub. Some of these bonus films are German only but thankfully this one will be English friendly.

• Like 2

On 2/14/2022 at 10:04 PM, saltysam said:

Shaolin Kung Fu Mystagogue with english dub from Asia Line in April

asialine46.jpg

Do you know if this might be an upgrade from the Vengeance Video DVD release?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Super Ninja said:

Do you know if this might be an upgrade from the Vengeance Video DVD release?

I never had the VV release but specs say 2:35:1 anamorphic so hopefully an upgrade.

• Like 2

On 2/14/2022 at 10:04 PM, saltysam said:

Shaolin Kung Fu Mystagogue with english dub from Asia Line in April

asialine46.jpg

Is this going to be in 1080p?

• Like 1

Grr. hopefully "Dreaming" is coming out pretty soon. Not sure if ever seen movie(likely yes if there was UK vhs) but anyway girls with guns so unappreciated genre on br(even good dvds rare) that would be culture act of the year even above shawscope2!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, FightingFool said:

Grr. hopefully "Dreaming" is coming out pretty soon. Not sure if ever seen movie(likely yes if there was UK vhs) but anyway girls with guns so unappreciated genre on br(even good dvds rare) that would be culture act of the year even above shawscope2!

and Shamrock has 1 other girls with guns title coming though its unknown as of now but hopefully those 2 are the first of many girls with guns in 2022 hopefully 88 has several under wraps or another label maybe Arrow now that they have a deal with Fortune Star will release some if 88 doesn't

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, actionfan93 said:

and Shamrock has 1 other girls with guns title coming though its unknown as of now but hopefully those 2 are the first of many girls with guns in 2022 hopefully 88 has several under wraps or another label maybe Arrow now that they have a deal with Fortune Star will release some if 88 doesn't

Angel 2 is most wanted..goddamn Moon Lee is so good at end fight, Stanley Tong choreography. But take and buy anything released--

• Like 2

Just now, FightingFool said:

Angel 2 is most wanted..goddamn Moon Lee is so good at end fight, Stanley Tong choreography. But take and buy anything released--

Angel 1 is my most wanted Yukari Oshima as a villain made me a huge fan of her and still wishing she had alot more girls with guns gems and the genre didn't die out and after that its In the line of duty 1-4 for Cynthia Khan and Michelle Yeoh for my top 5 and then Killer Angels for the underused Fujimi Nadeki round out my top 6 favorites

In the line of Duty 1-4 are coming and Angel is supposed to be coming I am hopeful killer angels is not far behind not really sure what else is planned

Angel 2 I think will come not sure about 3 2 has to much filler in my opinion and I wished they had stuck with the female villain theme they had in the 1st one and the 3rd is absolutely crazy but unique,Devil hunters has already had a release so not sure if it will come in another release,Beauty Investigator not very hopeful for it,Princess Madam I would like to see but its not looking likely at the moment,She Shoots Straight I think will come eventually,Outlaw Brothers was rumored a while back but no new info on it I am hopeful it will come,Angel Force,Angel Mission and Mission of Condor as of now have never been remastered and are stuck in VHS quality I don't have high hopes for any of these 3 lesser known girls with guns to make it to Blu-ray and possibly not even a remastered DVD

• Like 3

1 minute ago, actionfan93 said:

Angel 1 is my most wanted Yukari Oshima as a villain made me a huge fan of her and still wishing she had alot more girls with guns gems and the genre didn't die out and after that its In the line of duty 1-4 for Cynthia Khan and Michelle Yeoh for my top 5 and then Killer Angels for the underused Fujimi Nadeki round out my top 6 favorites

In the line of Duty 1-4 are coming and Angel is supposed to be coming I am hopeful killer angels is not far behind not really sure what else is planned

Angel 2 I think will come not sure about 3 2 has to much filler in my opinion and I wished they had stuck with the female villain theme they had in the 1st one and the 3rd is absolutely crazy but unique,Devil hunters has already had a release so not sure if it will come in another release,Beauty Investigator not very hopeful for it,Princess Madam I would like to see but its not looking likely at the moment,She Shoots Straight I think will come eventually,Outlaw Brothers was rumored a while back but no new info on it I am hopeful it will come,Angel Force,Angel Mission and Mission of Condor as of now have never been remastered and are stuck in VHS quality I don't have high hopes for any of these 3 lesser known girls with guns to make it to Blu-ray and possibly not even a remastered DVD

I think outlaw brothers is coming. it is not top tier movie(comedy bits drag) but welcomed.Angel 3 has good dvd in germany but just english dub no subs. It´s not good movie tho...Angel 1 is not that good but it has it`s moments(hwang jang lee has nice role and yukari oshima packs hell lot resistance in end).

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, FightingFool said:

I think outlaw brothers is coming. it is not top tier movie(comedy bits drag) but welcomed.Angel 3 has good dvd in germany but just english dub no subs. It´s not good movie tho...Angel 1 is not that good but it has it`s moments(hwang jang lee has nice role and yukari oshima packs hell lot resistance in end).

I kind of wish that Yukari had other female assassins in her arsenal to put against the angels and she could have been in part 2 and even part 3 I kind of wonder had they kept the female villain theme after Yukari what it could have been like bringing in Michiko Nishiwaki or a bigger twist Michelle Yeoh or Cynthia Khan as a villain I kind of wonder how those 2 girls with guns star would have been as villains honestly with how ruthless Yukari was in Angel it wouldn't have shocked me if she had someone like Michiko in her employ and then there's underused Fujimi Nadeki who didn't come into girls with guns till Killer Angels but had she I could have seen her being under Yukari's employ maybe Nadeki is 1 of her 2 top assassins and Michiko is the other both would have their own movie and Yukari would be the final showdown in the the 3rd and final movie or even those bigger twists Cynthia Khan or Michelle yeoh or even Rothrock or maybe all Yukari was a true villain she could afford the services of all of them and all would be tough challenges for the Angels to get to Yukari

Edited by actionfan93
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, actionfan93 said:

I kind of wish that Yukari had other female assassins in her arsenal to put against the angels and she could have been in part 2 and even part 3 I kind of wonder had they kept the female villain theme after Yukari what it could have been like bringing in Michiko Nishiwaki or a bigger twist Michelle Yeoh or Cynthia Khan as a villain I kind of wonder how those 2 girls with guns star would have been as villains honestly with how ruthless Yukari was in Angel it wouldn't have shocked me if she had someone like Michiko in her employ and then there's underused Fujimi Nadeki who didn't come into girls with guns till Killer Angels but had she I could have seen her being under Yukari's employ maybe Nadeki is 1 of her 2 top assassins and Michiko is the other both would have their own movie and Yukari would be the final showdown in the the 3rd and final movie or even those bigger twists Cynthia Khan or Michelle yeoh or even Rothrock or maybe all Yukari was a true villain she could afford the services of all of them and all would be tough challenges for the Angels to get to Yukari

Mate, am confident we get at least some of those. Shaw, Jackie, Samo make money to 88 eureka and arrow eventually some will release girls with guns. 88 and eureka! feels safe best not maybe this year but eventually. And of course thx to spannick big hope to wait german releases.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, FightingFool said:

Mate, am confident we get at least some of those. Shaw, Jackie, Samo make money to 88 eureka and arrow eventually some will release girls with guns. 88 and eureka! feels safe best not maybe this year but eventually. And of course thx to spannick big hope to wait german releases.

my hopeful list from any of the labels with english dub options Angel,In the line of Duty 1-4,Killer Angels,Devil Hunters,Outlaw Brothers only for Yukari Oshima being in it and Princess Madam I like Beauty Investigator but its got a lot of filler in between the action and not to confident it will get a release if a lesser known one could get remastered and released I would hope for Mission of Condor or Angel Force or both but those 2 are stuck out there in VHS quality no idea who has the rights to either

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WaverBoy said:

I’m hoping for BLONDE FURY too.

I was disappointed by that film the best parts were Billy Chow Vs Cynthia and the thai Boxer vs Cynthia the main villain was a joke no fight at all that film could have been better than it was in my opinion the fight scenes to me are the only thing that save it the plot is a mess Cynthia should have taken on Billy Chow and the thai boxer as the final fights not the middle fights

• Like 3

Shamrock are releasing a couple of MW action movies next month in hartbox editions. Of course they will have English audio.

Karate Tiger 7 aka To Be The Best

Karate Tiger 8 aka Fists of Iron

Screenshot_2022-02-26 LIMITED HARTBOX EDITION KARATE TIGER 7 Katalog - Artikeldetail.png

Screenshot_2022-02-26 LIMITED HARTBOX EDITION KARATE TIGER 8 Katalog - Artikeldetail.png

• Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 1

I'd love to see Blonde Fury as well just to up my Cynthia Rothrock on blu-ray collection. I only saw it since I loved her in both Yes Madam and Righting Wrongs, and it's nowhere near the quality of both movies.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

Shamrock are releasing a couple of MW action movies next month in hartbox editions. Of course they will have English audio.

Karate Tiger 7 aka To Be The Best

Karate Tiger 8 aka Fists of Iron

I wish they would release stanard at same time. Usually they follow eventually but never 100 percent certain which gives pressure to buy limited one. Which of course is purpose...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, FightingFool said:

I wish they would release stanard at same time. Usually they follow eventually but never 100 percent certain which gives pressure to buy limited one. Which of course is purpose...

yeah, the standard will follow in April. It's up for pre-order already at grooves & Amazon.

https://www.grooves-inc.com/martin-kove-karate-tiger-uncut-version-regio-shamrock-media-cargo-dvd-pZZa1-2100484031.html

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Joseph-Merhi/dp/B09Q8YLLGH/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1Y8J3TF8M46GH&keywords=karate+tiger+7&qid=1646004241&s=dvd&sprefix=karate+tiger+%2Cdvd%2C449&sr=1-1

The standard for Fists of Iron was released last year.

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Michael-Worth/dp/B01CAXBSVE/ref=sr_1_2?crid=2XYBZ8T8FH2YG&keywords=karate+tiger+8&qid=1646004111&s=dvd&sprefix=karate+tiger+%2Cdvd%2C254&sr=1-2

Edited by Yihetuan
  • Like 2

actionfan93
On 12/8/2021 at 11:03 PM, Yihetuan said:

Phoenix Distribution/Cargo Records is releasing Born to Fight 2 aka Angel's Mission starring Yukari Oshima (Cynthia Luster). It's listed as English friendly and has a release date of Dec 10.

474507-000.jpg

Cargo movies have confirmed its widescreen and remastered

And here's the specs

German (Dolby Digital 2.0), English (Dolby Digital 2.0

16:9 - 1.66.1

Edited by actionfan93
  • Like 6

Coming in May, despite the cover it seem the movies are Bruce Lee's Secret with Ho Chung Tao ( a classic) and a Bruce Le movie which i think may be Return Of Bruce. Both DVD Premieres and the Bruce Le title at least is dvertised as having english audio.

bleev2.jpg

• Like 8

Super Ninja
12 hours ago, saltysam said:

Coming in May, despite the cover it seem the movies are Bruce Lee's Secret with Ho Chung Tao ( a classic) and a Bruce Le movie which i think may be Return Of Bruce. Both DVD Premieres and the Bruce Le title at least is dvertised as having english audio.

bleev2.jpg

Any info on whether this'll be remastered? 

Guess the chances of seeing Worth's restored Blu-ray version are slim to none, so this might become the best version of Bruce Lee's Secret available. 

• Like 1

Drunken Monk

I might have to splurge on Bruce Lee’s Secret. These days, I’m trying to limit my movie purchases to Blu Ray rather than DVD but I doubt this one will pop up on Blu Ray any time soon.

• Like 2