Upcoming English-friendly GERMAN DVDs & Blu-Rays

7 hours ago, spannick said:

Shamrock asked me to open his German HD Trailer for DREAMING THE REALTY to public viewing and this means: a release is planned. on FB he wrote "English options will be available"

Now I wonder what's the other title  and I hope you provide more girls with guns release news in the future 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, actionfan93 said:

Now I wonder what's the other title  and I hope you provide more girls with guns release news in the future 

would love to, but Shamrock is the one to decide. He's gotta plan lots of stuff and announcing everyting at once would be overwhelming. Announced Eng friendly HK movies on Blu from Shamrock are : High Risk, New Legend of Shaolin, Cheetah on Fire, Dreaming the Reality. Much more to go...

• Like 8

RebelIntruder
On 2/4/2022 at 12:39 AM, Django said:

Did anyone get The Blazing Temple from Asia Line yet? It was supposed be released yesterday according to Schroeder's page. 

Amazon.de is saying Feb 10 now.  Also disagreement on whether the bonus movie is 10 Brothers of Shaolin or 18 Fatal Strikes since I've seen artwork depicting both.  The latter makes sense since they released the former on disc 23 already.

• Like 3

On 2/3/2022 at 9:39 PM, Django said:

Did anyone get The Blazing Temple from Asia Line yet? It was supposed be released yesterday according to Schroeder's page. 

I just placed an order at grooves. They only have 2 left in stock. So jump on it if you don't want to wait until the re-stock this title again.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RebelIntruder said:

Amazon.de is saying Feb 10 now.  Also disagreement on whether the bonus movie is 10 Brothers of Shaolin or 18 Fatal Strikes since I've seen artwork depicting both.  The latter makes sense since they released the former on disc 23 already.

It's 18 Fatal Strikes. the cover is the same as the German VHS release. Like you mentioned they already released 10 Brothers of Shaolin on the Cantonen Iron Kung Fu release, so why would they use the same bonus movie again?

18-Todesschl-ge-der-Shaolin-Die-Monte-Glasbox.jpg

Edited by Yihetuan
  • Like 2

On 2/4/2022 at 4:22 PM, spannick said:

Shamrock asked me to open his German HD Trailer for DREAMING THE REALTY to public viewing and this means: a release is planned. on FB he wrote "English options will be available"

Is it me, or the quality print of this trailer is very...strange, with a lot of freezings and not very clear ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

TibetanWhiteCrane
8 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

Is it me, or the quality print of this trailer is very...strange, with a lot of freezings and not very clear ?

It's you. Looks crisp and clear on my end.

Also love that this is coming out in good quality. Can finally ditch the faded LD rip.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, spannick said:

would love to, but Shamrock is the one to decide. He's gotta plan lots of stuff and announcing everyting at once would be overwhelming. Announced Eng friendly HK movies on Blu from Shamrock are : High Risk, New Legend of Shaolin, Cheetah on Fire, Dreaming the Reality. Much more to go...

well you broke the news on In the line of Duty 1-4 and Angel coming in 2022 so I hope you will have more to come on those up till their release dates with hopefully English dubs as an option for them and I hope you will eventually have news for Killer Angels,Outlaw Brothers,Devil Hunters and potentially Princess Madam and I hope Shamrock's Dreaming the Reality release has the English dub as well that is one movie I thought we'd never see get such an amazing looking release

Edited by actionfan93
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, actionfan93 said:

well you broke the news on In the line of Duty 1-4 and Angel coming in 2022 so I hope you will have more to come on those up till their release dates with hopefully English dubs as an option for them and I hope you will eventually have news for Killer Angels,Outlaw Brothers,Devil Hunters and potentially Princess Madam and I hope Shamrock's Dreaming the Reality release has the English dub as well that is one movie I thought we'd never see get such an amazing looking release

Tiger Cage & Line of Duty are not with Shamrock, and these will come to UK anyway also, nobody cares if they're tweeted beforehand.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, spannick said:

Tiger Cage & Line of Duty are not with Shamrock, and these will come to UK anyway also, nobody cares if they're tweeted beforehand.

I know they aren't with Shamrock and probably Angel and the others aren't either but you broke the news they were being restored and coming soon so I look forward to more updates as you get them and hope you will hear such news for Killer Angels,Devil Hunters,Outlaw Brothers and such and hopefully Princess Madam gets the greenlight in the future

• Like 2

the often cut scene from DREAMING THE REALITY, Training Fight, was also restored from a terribly 35mm Print, thankfully that scene was not spliced or broken, just a bit.. "well-used" looking. 

it will be inserted into the main movie, of course. movie final uncut version runs 105:00 with opening and ending logos included at 24fps.

Edited by spannick
  • Like 10
  • Buddha Bless You 1

20 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

It's 18 Fatal Strikes. the cover is the same as the German VHS release. Like you mentioned they already released 10 Brothers of Shaolin on the Cantonen Iron Kung Fu release, so why would they use the same bonus movie again?

18-Todesschl-ge-der-Shaolin-Die-Monte-Glasbox.jpg

Dooes the 10 Brothers on the Cantonen Iron release have an english option?

• Like 1

RebelIntruder
1 hour ago, saltysam said:

According to the back cover it does, but I don't own it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, saltysam said:

I never picked this one up since I got the HD rip that was going around.

https://www.36styles.com/kungfufandom/topic/4585-upcoming-english-friendly-german-dvds-blu-rays/?do=findComment&comment=318298&_rid=7615

Also, I have the older CMV Eastern Collection 2 disc dvd which was English friendly and also included Bruce Lee, We Miss You. That version was letterboxed and not true widescreen like the Asia Line but it was moot once I got the Amazon HD rip.

I also have an English dubbed version of 10 Brothers of Shaolin too, I can't remember what German label it was released on but it was a hartbox. I think you picked this one up as well or was it someone else on here?

Anyway, just to clarify what @RebelIntruder mentioned earlier, Asia Line fixed the cover art to show 18 Fatal Strikes as the bonus film as it did originally have a cover with 10 Brothers of Shaolin.

blazing.jpg.ce9d4571aeb9c42532e466e5e775e362.jpg

Screenshot_2022-02-06 Unser Programm - Schröder Media.png

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, saltysam said:

Yep,I've got the HD version of Cantonen Iron but only have a copy of 10 Brothers.Might take a chance and buy it with Blazing Temple .

I will double dip if The Blazing Temple is included in the next Joseph Kuo box set. I guess I just like collecting these Asia Line releases since they are relatively inexpensive.

• Like 3

@spannick thanks for the wonderful news on the in the line of duty series I hope you have more such news soon for Angel and other girls with guns films in the near future

Edited by actionfan93
  • Like 5

On 2/6/2022 at 11:17 AM, spannick said:

the often cut scene from DREAMING THE REALITY, Training Fight, was also restored from a terribly 35mm Print, thankfully that scene was not spliced or broken, just a bit.. "well-used" looking. 

it will be inserted into the main movie, of course. movie final uncut version runs 105:00 with opening and ending logos included at 24fps.

I can’t wait to get a Blu of this — I’ve never seen it but it looks like a must-see! Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 3

@spannick are girls with guns big sellers in Germany as thats where I've seen most upgraded versions come from and I assume not every title will be getting a blu-ray release only the most well known and potential big sellers will be getting the green light I assume meaning Angel,In the line of Duty 1-4,Dreaming the reality,Killer Angels,Outlaw Brothers,Devil hunters,She Shoots Straight,Princess Madam if rights can be sorted and maybe Beauty Investigator are the most likely I assume and its less likely for lesser known Angel Force,Mission of Condor, and Angel Mission,

• Like 1

RebelIntruder
17 minutes ago, saltysam said:

Shaolin Kung Fu Mystagogue with english dub from Asia Line in April

asialine46.jpg

Looks like the bonus is Buddha's Palm & Dragon Fist

• Like 2