Upcoming English-friendly GERMAN DVDs & Blu-Rays

OpiumKungFuCracker

Asia line release too many bruceploitation flix. I only remember 2 of them being good, lol. Well the dragon lee one at least. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, saltysam said:

removed the english and mandarin audio.

Do you mean that there is a Mandarin version of Black panther that has already been released ?

Is it still available ? Do you have a link, please ?

• Like 2

On 11/9/2019 at 2:01 PM, saltysam said:

Picked up the new Asia Line release of Chen Sing's Black Panther in the hope the bonus movie Tough Guys had english audio- it doesn't and even worse the advertised english audio option for Black Panther is not on there, both movies are german only. Strange as it's the same print as the New Entertainment release, even down to the same amount of chapter breaks but they've removed the english and mandarin audio. Doesn't bode well for any future releases being english friendly. i'm returning to amazon for a refund.

it's a clueless lazy fool doing these repacks, sadly i do not have any input in these repack (or even worse) versions... 

• Like 2

Has CANTONEN IRON KUNG FU been release before on DVD? Otherwise the Asia Line is starting to look more like a cash grab than anything else. Now it's 99% repacks.

Edited by De Ming Li
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, De Ming Li said:

Has CANTONEN IRON KUNG FU been release before on DVD? Otherwise the Asia Line is starting to look more like a cash grab than anything else. Now it's 99% repacks.

Yes, it was put out by CMV/ALIVE!. It's still available on Amazon. Soulblade/Dragon in the UK also put it out on dvd.

Edited by Yihetuan
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

Yes, it was put out by CMV/ALIVE!. It's still available on Amazon. Soulblade/Dragon in the UK also put it out on dvd.

it's only relevant for German customers, with the original fighting yells now been added to the German dub. it was unbearable nonsense before since ever it played in cinemas here, imagine all the fighting without any yells being heard. silent theater with only birds chirping and the BAM PUFF heard for minutes. (and seeing them yell didn't help making it any more fun...)

the original Cantonese for Iron Fisted Monk has that same problem and thankfully that was resolved with the UK Bluray.

Edited by spannick
  • Like 2

• Administrator
5 hours ago, saltysam said:

a nice box set coming if you haven't bought individually

shawbox.jpg

Can anyone please tell me what the English titles are for the film's included in this set?

• Like 1

Angry guest

Kid with the golden arm (if i'm not mistaken)

Four riders (Hey, I understand German !! :bs_laughing::bs_laughing:)

The new shaolin boxers

The master of kung fu

• Like 3

On 8/2/2019 at 5:21 PM, saltysam said:

The immortal classic Bruce Lee Vs Supermen coming to germany-no details on whether english friendly or not

https://www.amazon.de/Bruce-Lee-Gegen-die-Supermänner/dp/B07VP6V7HH/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=bruce+li&qid=1564761443&s=dvd&sr=1-1

despite no mention on Amazon.de, this release indeed includes the english dub.

• Like 2

NoKUNGFUforYU
17 hours ago, saltysam said:

despite no mention on Amazon.de, this release indeed includes the english dub.

Customer reviews translated-

2 customer reviews

top reviewsNewest firsttop reviews
November 8, 2017
Format: Prime VideoVerified Purchase
Full of fake, not a real Bruce Lee.
Action bad, quality too .... therefore only 1 star. Would like to give back. Sorry, that is not possible.
3 people found this information helpful
comment Report abuse
November 23, 2019
Format: DVDVerified Purchase
Unfortunately, only a VHS-Rip as it has been on YouTube for years to see, in addition to pixelated as a VCD. Too bad and definitely not worth 10 €. Image is widescreen just 2.35: 1 / sound German - English / no extras.
One person found this information helpful
comment Report abuse
  • Like 1

it's far better quality than that review indicates. It's anamorphic, it's your typical New/CMV quality release.Sure it's from a tape source but far better than my old inter-ocean vhs rip. This is by far my favourite version of this classic film.

• Like 2

Chu Liu Hsiang

Hooray!!

Translation: Many people waited for this one, and soon you will finally be able to preorder: Look forward to TI LUNG - DIE TÖDLICHE KOBRA aka THE HEROES.  On DVD and bluray. 

According to one of the comments, the release will be English-friendly. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Chu Liu Hsiang said:

Hooray!!

Translation: Many people waited for this one, and soon you will finally be able to preorder: Look forward to TI LUNG - DIE TÖDLICHE KOBRA aka THE HEROES.  On DVD and bluray.  

According to one of the comments, the release will be English-friendly.  

DOUBLE HOORAY !!!

I only have a freezing original vcd of this one, and an English language bootleg dvd !!

The cover is superb !!

When and where can it be ordered ?

• Like 3

Apparently the new Asia line release of Karado The Hong Kong Cat has english and chinese audio as well as german but is non-anamorphic,so sounds like it's the previous release. Contains Billy Chong's Superpower as a bonus film, not sure if it's got an english option.

• Like 3