Upcoming English-friendly GERMAN DVDs & Blu-Rays

NoKUNGFUforYU
8 hours ago, saltysam said:

The immortal classic Bruce Lee Vs Supermen coming to germany-no details on whether english friendly or not

https://www.amazon.de/Bruce-Lee-Gegen-die-Supermänner/dp/B07VP6V7HH/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=bruce+li&qid=1564761443&s=dvd&sr=1-1

Subbed thus about 2 years ago, at least the funny, Taiwan version in HD 1080p.

• Like 1

When "spying" amazon.de stock situation Lethal Panther seems to be selling quite well. Hopefully it encourages tvp to release more girl with guns flicks instead of classic kung fu(may sound bit selfish but if not Shaw movie not so interested to fork out that money for old skool kung fu except few titles like their forthcoming Sun Dragon).

• Like 3

I just got The Victim, the newer dvd and it's the same master as the previous one... but with triple audio: english, german and cantonese.

DGrtEiw0_t.png uezT1zhg_t.png iVg6PNdc_t.png eNYGG9Bb_t.png yACoPFby_t.png

Edited by kevenzz
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Killer Meteor said:

Was The Victim 2.35:1 originally?

I've heard that it was. Also heard a rumour that Eastern Heroes actually cropped a Japanese VHS (to remove the hardcoded subs) for their release.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2019 at 11:19 AM, Tex Killer said:

When "spying" amazon.de stock situation Lethal Panther seems to be selling quite well. Hopefully it encourages tvp to release more girl with guns flicks instead of classic kung fu(may sound bit selfish but if not Shaw movie not so interested to fork out that money for old skool kung fu except few titles like their forthcoming Sun Dragon).

I'm completely with you on that. There are so much more great releases of old school flicks available than good releases of GwG-action or similar modern day stuff.

Edited by kami
  • Like 3

More Asia Line coming- The great Chen Sing Basher Black Panther is accompanied by a bonus movie, i think it's Tough Guy.Hope it's english-friendly.

asia2.jpg

asia1.jpg

• Like 7

13 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

Devil's sword...the one with Barry Prima ?

I remember that I disliked it when I watched it years ago...

didn`t like it either, took more than 1 session to finish mondo dvd..of Prima films, wish they would have done this;

• Like 2

I wasn't sure if Golden Mask was coming up but it is now 100% sure… by The Vengeance Pack.

They posted 2 images of their work in progress on facebook

69455633_1177363139132063_25810345174897

69135624_1177361959132181_66455872118802

Edited by kevenzz
  • Like 5

The Magnificent Ruffians - German Blu Ray was supposed to come out yesterday (September 6th) but it's no longer listed on amazon.de ? maybe it's cancelled.

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Das-todliche-Erbe-des-Shaolin-Blu-ray/247416/

Also I found out another Venom movie is coming September 26th, The Rebel Intruders.

https://www.amazon.de/Geheimbund-Todeskralle-Brothers-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B07TLP9Y9J/

I wanted a complete venom movies colllection on blu ray a few years ago and I think we're almost done now :)

Edited by kevenzz
  • Like 2

Graeme Of Death

Notice the German Shaw Bros Collection label have released the Chinatown Kid and The Kid With The Golden Arms which I've been after for a while.

What are they audio and subtitle options on all of these, I'm assuming they'll all be the same. Is it just a German dub?

Edited by Graeme Of Death
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Graeme Of Death said:

Notice the German Shaw Bros Collection label have released the Chinatown Kid and The Kid With The Golden Arms which I've been after for a while.

What are they audio and subtitle options on all of these, I'm assuming they'll all be the same. Is it just a German dub?

They both have chinese audio & english subs as well. In the case of Chinatown Kid, it's the shorter version that Celestial have issued as the HD master worldwide.The longer international version is there as an extra with an english dub but it's really poor quality.Otherwise both releases are solid.

• Like 3

Graeme Of Death
4 hours ago, saltysam said:

They both have chinese audio & english subs as well. In the case of Chinatown Kid, it's the shorter version that Celestial have issued as the HD master worldwide.The longer international version is there as an extra with an english dub but it's really poor quality.Otherwise both releases are solid.

Brilliant, I'll get them ordered.

Bought a copy of Invincible Shaolin off ebay on DVD and no English options! Raging😀

Edited by Graeme Of Death
  • Like 2

On 9/7/2019 at 5:16 AM, kevenzz said:

The Magnificent Ruffians - German Blu Ray was supposed to come out yesterday (September 6th) but it's no longer listed on amazon.de ? maybe it's cancelled.

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Das-todliche-Erbe-des-Shaolin-Blu-ray/247416/

Also I found out another Venom movie is coming September 26th, The Rebel Intruders.

https://www.amazon.de/Geheimbund-Todeskralle-Brothers-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B07TLP9Y9J/

I wanted a complete venom movies colllection on blu ray a few years ago and I think we're almost done now :)

I received Magnificent Ruffians in the mail yesterday. 

• Like 1