Upcoming English-friendly GERMAN DVDs & Blu-Rays

@NoKUNGFUforYU They literally just posted a picture of Lethal Panther now on Facebook, and then "summer", so I'm guessing Lethal Panther is coming out on Blu-Ray this summer.

Now the real question: what about subs?

• Like 1

On 3/27/2019 at 8:51 PM, Kwok Choi said:

Thank you very much Kevenzz and Spannick for that screenshot and for more infomation. I have now ordered Das Todesduell Des Kung Fu . I also noticed that the running time is approxmately 85 mins compared to Die Rache Der Gelben Spinne which runs at 82 mins so we shall see. Once again thank you both for your help and expertise. Much appreciated :) 

Unfortunately Das Todesduell Des Kung Fu is not the custom 2.35.1 Widescreen anamorphic mentioned it is from the 2006 master which various video labels have been using. It starts fine as usual 2.35 but zooms to 1.78.1. However this is the same version that the majority of fans already have in their collection. If anyone can help with the "custom version" mentioned by Kevenzz please send me a private message. Many thanks.

• Like 2

Drunken Monk

Lethal Panther will be getting a Blu Ray release on July 2nd. With cover art by none other than our very own @KUNG FU BOB.

59538384_917011185302106_5366970689366003325_n.jpg

Edited by Drunken Monk
  • Like 6

NoKUNGFUforYU
6 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

Lethal Panther will be getting a Blu Ray release on July 2nd. With cover art by none other than our very own @KUNG FU BOB.

Cool, I was about to do a custom, this saves time!

• Like 4

NoKUNGFUforYU

Have Killers on Wheels or Payment in Blood ever been discussed as an English friendly remaster? Also, anyone know if Redress will get the full treatment? I did the subs and then a German fellow corrected them all if they are of interest to anyone that is going all out for the remaster.

• Like 3

Secret Executioner
6 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

Neat art here. 👍

• Like 3

Drunken Monk

The big question, for those of us that haven't seen it (myself included), is whether it's any good. Is Lethal Panther a top tier Girls with Guns film?

• Like 2

Drunken Monk

According to Amazon, the release date will actually be July 5th, not the 2nd as I mentioned previously. All releases will be limited edition media books. I don't think there will be a "standard" release.

• Like 1

Tex Killer
38 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

The big question, for those of us that haven't seen it (myself included), is whether it's any good. Is Lethal Panther a top tier Girls with Guns film?

At least kill count vid looks quite impressive...Not sure if ever seen flick, if it was released on vhs by eastern heroes then likely yes but not remember about it...

• Like 3

i'll probably swerve this one...not really my genre. Now give me an old school kung fu flick and i'm there 😋

• Like 3

Looks like a few more ludicrously priced Bruce Li mediabook dvds are getting released at the end of June- Return Of The Tiger, Edge Of Fury, Dragon Lives, Soul Brothers Of Kung Fu. likely the existing prints

Edited by saltysam
  • Like 3

Secret Executioner

@saltysam At least the German title is really cool. I mean, I think "Fu Ming's deadly Strike" sounds much more awesome than "The Victim".

Edited by Secret Executioner
  • Like 3

Chu Liu Hsiang

Great to hear that Asia Line continues releasing. Usually the German titles are embarassingly stupid!

• Like 2