Upcoming English-friendly GERMAN DVDs & Blu-Rays

thats £18 delivered to uk.. not bad i split mine ans sold the for £12 each only big boss was any good and that had the english track keep dropping out into german for no explainable reason..

I think Spannick said it was because they used the english dub tracks from the old German VHS releases, which had cut scenes. Hence the having to revert to German. sucks i know.

they used the German Cut DVD as Audio Master for the Bluray, not VHS. The old German DVDs all had German / English Audio, which were the cut down to fit the old German Dub.

cool enough that all German DVDs had the Original English Export Trailers, not Chinese Trailers. no idea if they are on the Blurays though.

Killer Meteor
no because there's no subs for it. why waste my time putting that dub onto the print then.

For the Mandarin speakers? Come on, be a sport :)

Guest Markgway

Adding a Mandarin track wouldn't be difficult unless the print you have is differently edited.

Where does the shitload of work come in?

The version I have is the English print (abut 82 mins) with Mandarin overlaid.

Looks terrible though, was hoping for an upgrade.

Still, I know these DVDs are for German buyers, not us lot!

But I'm surprised Germans don't demand original language with local subs.

Seems to be one of the few countries that doesn't!?

For the Mandarin speakers? Come on, be a sport :)

Originally Posted by spannick

would be a whole shitload of work so, no.

S'cuse me, maybe I'm not cynical enough to share this sense of humour, but that sort of puerile chit-chat is hard to take. I mean, to put shit out with German, English and friggin' Turkish dubs in 2013 and omitting the original audio because its 'a shitload of work'...? Nuts.

• Like 1

Originally Posted by spannick

S'cuse me, maybe I'm not cynical enough to share this sense of humour, but that sort of puerile chit-chat is hard to take. I mean, to put shit out with German, English and friggin' Turkish dubs in 2013 and omitting the original audio because its 'a shitload of work'...? Nuts.

Turkish Customers are a much bigger Customer Range than Mandarin Speakers in Germany, believe it or not. and i already said why there's no Mandarin Audio on it - i see no use for it as it would have no subs to go with it.

and no, Mandarin Audio is available without framecuts. and even in complete Form (the Celestial Print is missing a few minutes)

• Like 1

out now:

BRUCE LEE SUPERSTAR, aka CHINESE CHIEH CHUAN KUNG FU aka LEGEND OF BRUCE LEE

German & English Audio.

German Print in nice 2.35 (16:9 anamorphic)

only 2 short snippets are missing this time around, both after a Reel Change (some Training Footage in the Gym).

Bonus: Alternate Fullscreen Version, both German & English with Original Opening Credits, Alternate Opening and Ending Scenes and alternate Fight Footage from the HK Print (Ocean Shores), 2 Minutes longer, but missing other Footage which is in the German Print.

9db350215278190.jpg 57259f215278191.jpg c29f34215278196.jpg 980115215278199.jpg d17aa2215278203.jpg abf8ce215278208.jpg 727cf7215278211.jpg dae325215278218.jpg e2e199215278221.jpg 094ef9215278229.jpg b423fc215278233.jpg e28a51215278238.jpg 12d0bb215278239.jpg b653ab215278244.jpg 34aca8215278246.jpg 53d2fe215278248.jpg 4c29aa215278251.jpg ac0cc2215278255.jpg d4e058215278257.jpg

http://www.amazon.de/Bruce-Lee-Superstar-Li/dp/B00EZF8KHQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383684634&sr=8-1&keywords=bruce+lee+superstar

I picked up a few of the DVDs as well as the Wng Yu Superstar Box when I was in Germany last month. Are there any good releases coming up Spannick? English oder Deutsch Ton. Es ist mir egal :)