Upcoming English-friendly GERMAN DVDs & Blu-Rays

Killer Meteor
11 hours ago, saltysam said:

Apparently the new Asia line release of Karado The Hong Kong Cat has english and chinese audio as well as german but is non-anamorphic,so sounds like it's the previous release. Contains Billy Chong's Superpower as a bonus film, not sure if it's got an english option.

I wonder if they found the original English dub. It was redubbed in the 80s by Ocean Shores.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kevenzz said:

There a 1080p print of Cantonen Iron Kung Fu on some site which is a lot better than any previous version.

So is this good version the one on the recently released Asia Line volume 23?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kevenzz said:

There a 1080p print of Cantonen Iron Kung Fu on some site which is a lot better than any previous version.

I have that version. Here are some screenshots:

vlcsnap-2019-12-29-21h00m34s942.png
vlcsnap-2019-12-29-21h00m55s768.png
vlcsnap-2019-12-29-21h01m16s344.png
vlcsnap-2019-12-29-21h01m34s634.png
vlcsnap-2019-12-29-21h02m13s559.png
vlcsnap-2019-12-29-21h02m22s250.png
vlcsnap-2019-12-29-21h03m14s155.png
vlcsnap-2019-12-29-21h03m18s567.png
vlcsnap-2019-12-29-21h03m22s025.png
vlcsnap-2019-12-29-21h03m39s200.png
vlcsnap-2019-12-29-21h03m48s449.png
vlcsnap-2019-12-29-21h04m01s176.png
vlcsnap-2019-12-29-21h04m41s832.png

Edited by Yihetuan
wrong screenshots
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, kevenzz said:

What site is it on?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fabhui said:

What site is it on?

There's an English dubbed widescreen HD version of Cantonen Iron Kung Fu available on Amazon Prime Video Canada - I'm not sure if it's available in other regions.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, saltysam said:

yep, it's in HD on Prime UK as well.

Nice to heart that Aa=mazon are using some decent prints, rather than putting out the same old worn out Public Domian one's.

• Like 2

Weirdly, there are two versions of Cantonen Iron Kung fu on the American version Prime Video. Once you can rent and one that's free. I can confirm that the free version is the widescreen 1080p version. I've actually never seen the film and look forward to giving it a watch soon.

Capture.PNG

• Like 2

Interestingly, the 1080p print of Cantonen Iron Kung Fu on Amazon is distributed by Multicom Entertainment. They have a few other martial arts movies in their library...

Militant Eagle
Martial Law
Martial Law 2
Bolo

I checked Bolo and while it's a scratched up print, it looks to be windescreen and looks great!

• Like 4

Did you notice that the two versions of Cantonen Iron Kung fu don't have the same year of release ? One is from 1973 and the other one from 1979...

Strange...Unless they mistook two titles ? Isn't there a movie called Canton viper, or something like that that could be mistaken with Beardy' one ?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

Interestingly, the 1080p print of Cantonen Iron Kung Fu on Amazon is distributed by Multicom Entertainment. They have a few other martial arts movies in their library...

Militant Eagle
Martial Law
Martial Law 2
Bolo

I checked Bolo and while it's a scratched up print, it looks to be windescreen and looks great!

Martial Law 1 & 2 got blu ray releases in Germany. Just checked Prime UK and yep, Bolo and Militant Eagle are in HD 😀great spot! Multicom licence to Code Red & Dark Force so hopefully some of these may appear on blu ray.

• Like 2

On 12/31/2019 at 11:27 AM, saltysam said:

i guess that 1080p subbed print was taken from Amazon then subbed and the audio synced up to it.

yes, they are all just web rips from Amazon. No, it's not subbed. Those are just the captions for the hearing impaired (SDH). I also have the Militant Eagle & Fist of Justice too but I don't see the Martial Law 1 or 2 available yet for download. It'll probably be up soon though.

• Like 1

there is quite a few remastered movies in 1080p recently… I don't know if they're all from that company called Multicom Entertainment but seems to be ripped from Amazon.

Militant Eagle:

55kq8b

Dreadnaught:

https://ibb.co/PgNg8P1

Bolo:

https://ibb.co/cFnfDc6

Struggle Through Death:

https://ibb.co/RCdwnpB

Duel to the Death:

https://ibb.co/dKDz5FY

Edited by kevenzz
  • Like 4

Yeah, that one uploader Frank has been doing some heavy lifting this past week. Ng See Yuen's The Bloody Fists and Shaw Brothers Valley of the Fangs & Magnificent Wanderers is also available. I'm a big fan of Tomu Uchida's Souls in the Moonlight trilogy and I'm glad HD versions of those are up too.

Edited by Yihetuan
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, saltysam said:

Where are these uploaded to please?

I sent you a PM. I'm new here and don't know if posting it here will circumvent any rules and don't want to get in trouble with the mods.

• Like 4

On 1/3/2020 at 8:32 PM, Yihetuan said:

I sent you a PM. I'm new here and don't know if posting it here will circumvent any rules and don't want to get in trouble with the mods.

I would also like to know where these were uploaded to :)

• Like 3