ShaolinChamber = dead???? (WARNING: high res pics)

tarim69

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As well as the Tiger Killer shots that used to be on Chamber. I knew I should have saved them dammit.

Would these do.... :)

tk1.jpg

tk2.jpg

oldeschool17
if shaw brothers "reloaded" is going to charge people in order for people to see some of the images and lobby cards that would be incredibly gay. ill never visit them again and i reccomend everyone else stays away as well if that's whats up.

amen. Careful teako, they might steal those images and sell them on their website:D

No need to worry about that - on the contrary: All the image galleries of Celestial in big size format will be available for free as are the current SB Trailers which are already easily accessible in the "Free Content" section!

Paid content is restricted to magazines, various art work and original big size lobby card scans (easternfreak with his database of over 1000 sets is one major contributors)which demand labour, time and expenses. All mobile services, merchandise and more will be licensed by Celestial Pictures Ltd. - naturally a part of the fees will go to the copyright owners.

Payments will be used to keep and expand the websites (more language versions, upgrading etc.) and will not go into private pockets or the accounts of the people who work their out of their love for the genre.

Just to ease your worries, here is a scaled down taste of what will be free as an example:

EXECUTIONERS FROM SHAOLIN - A huge teaser part of the complete IVL/Celestial Picture Set:

executeurs01rq7.jpg

executeurs02yr0.jpg

executeurs03qa1.jpg

executeurs04eb2.jpg

executeurs05pz7.jpg

executeurs06sp9.jpg

executeurs07ap6.jpg

executeurs08mc5.jpg

executeurs09pf8.jpg

executeurs10dm4.jpg

executeurs11uw8.jpg

executeurs12lw6.jpg

executeurs13uu0.jpg

Bobby "Linn" Hayes - You'll be missed immensely - R.I.P.!

Just as some additional teaser of what will be available at SBR for FREE:

Here is another part of a set (16 of 22 images) in original size (although at only 60% resolution because of Image Hosting capacities/limitations). At the end some 600+ of those rare sets will be available:

MAN OF IRON (partial movie still set)

172028ayi9.jpg

172028bvw2.jpg

172028cmc3.jpg

172028dcp6.jpg

172028eqe7.jpg

172028fgs5.jpg

172028glo7.jpg

172028hpt1.jpg

172028imr6.jpg

172028jaw1.jpg

172028ktu8.jpg

172028lhg7.jpg

172028mqd6.jpg

172028ngz9.jpg

172028omf0.jpg

172028pjx4.jpg

Bobby "Linn" Hayes - You'll be missed immensely - R.I.P. !

TibetanWhiteCrane

Nice ones! Look at Eric Tsang, all the way left on the fourth EXECUTIONERS pic.... LOL!

oldeschool17

thank you for answering my questions. i apologize if you guys are really authorized to sell celestial content.

here is an example for original SB Posters in print-out-quality, although this example here is only 1/4 of the original size that will be available for download at SBR:

kingboxerjb3.jpg

Same applies for this "alternate" SB Poster (this one is somewhat obscured and largely down-scaled) of which 500+ different titlers will be available at SBR:

policeforcedd4.jpg

Archived