Shaw Brothers Poster

froffeecoffee

froffeecoffee

Came across a catalog in my local comic store and discovered that there will be Shaw posters coming out soon. They had photos of Return to 36th Chamber and Kid with the Golden Arm. They'll be selling for 7.99 each. They're recreations of the original HK theatrical posters. Looks cool. Sorry couldn't find a 36th Chamber poster.

[ATTACH]67[/ATTACH]

post-17-144191879235_thumb.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
froffeecoffee

I found the image on Spencer's website. So it looks like they'll be available in your local malls of all places.

The reason you see these promoted thru comic stores and Spencer's is because they are being solicited by the toy company NECA who is producing those action figures based on the same films. I'm sure there is an 8 Diagram Pole fighter in the offering as well. (*the NECA logo is seen on the bottom left.)

Now you know where you will be able to find those figures when they are released!

So these are legitimate posters then. Good to see. Thanks for the tip on Spencers, I have a store close.

Never made any sense why Celestial didn't have repro posters available. I got the ones from Image for their releases but that was only 3 I think.

These posters are going to be wack. Anytime things are re-issued they are NEVER as good as the originals. This means shoes, records, clothes, and mos def posters. ORIGINAL Shaw posters and lobby cards is the real deal. Who wants reproduction posters with toy company logos on them?

These posters are going to be wack. Anytime things are re-issued they are NEVER as good as the originals. This means shoes, records, clothes, and mos def posters. ORIGINAL Shaw posters and lobby cards is the real deal. Who wants reproduction posters with toy company logos on them?

Well I agree but it's hard to find original posters in good condition where you won't pay out the nose, I'll give them credit for keeping the old painted versions instead of going all photoshop on them, and that toy logo can easily be cut off or covered with matte if you frame it.

Anyone know where they will be in Canada...or if anyone is willing to buy me some when they come out...I will pay for their posters...and the shipping to Toronto...serious..no joke...I will wire the cash....for 2 sets , and the person keeps one, and sends me one...

venomchamber

MINDstyle are doing the 12" Limited Edition cloth figures of Gordon Liu Chia-Hui and Lo Lieh from THE 36th CHAMBER OF SHAOLIN.

The smaller plastic sculpt figures will probably be a part of NECA's Cult Movies collection.

Shaolindogma

Whitelotus, email me. Let me know when they come out and which ones you want and i can do that for you.

Or, i just found a link to order online: here

venomchamber

Hey,

it seems they're available now as I've just seen over a dozen of them on eBay starting at $4.99 each!

a) KID WITH THE GOLDEN ARM and

B) RETURN TO THE 36th CHAMBER

...so if now retailer in your area carries them, here's your chance!

froffeecoffee

Picked up my Kid with the Golden Arm poster at Spencer's today. So it looks like they're readily available at your local malls. No Return to 36th Chamber yet.

Archived