Does Anybody Know About This Movie?

schleg64

I'm looking for a film called "Kungfu Exorcist" that came out in 1976.

This is not to be confused with the 1993 Lam Ching Ying film "Exorcist Master."

I've seen it listed in the IMDB but it doesn't really give out a whole lot of info. Here's the link for it:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0188784/

Does anybody have more extensive info about this movie? Is it available under a different title? Is it out on DVD?

I remember this film when I was 12 yrs. old and I've been looking for it on-and-off for quite some time. Anything on it would be appreciated.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how about the Elton Chong movie of Exorcist master? Its not related to the 1993 release and i think it came out around the time you mentioned.

There is also Gravedigger, A.K.A. Super master, where the undertaker teaches the student how to fight by using zombies? Could any of these be a possible AKA. If so, these movies were released by Saturn Films. Hope it helps.

"Gravedigger" is actually from 1988 and the only "Exorcist Master" I see is from 1993. The only thing I sort of remember about the movie (I was 12 back then) is a poster of some guy with long white hair and a beard coming out of a grave. I vaguely remember a trailer but I don't remember much in the way of specifics.

What about SHAOLIN LEGEND (aka ABBOT WHITE), it's from 1981, but it seems to superficially fit the scant information. Here's a link that has pictures of the cast:

SHAOLIN LEGEND

It's about the a martial artist whose spirit escapes from it's tomb to seek revenge against the people who killed him.

A link to a better synopsis:

synopsis

Archived