Heroes Two (1974)

Guest june

Morgoth Bauglir

The Suncoast in Omaha doesn't have it. When I called I guess I should have specified that I'm not looking for the Red Sun version:mad:

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Suncoast in Omaha doesn't have it. When I called I guess I should have specified that I'm not looking for the Red Sun version:mad:

Meh, everyone's getting it or closer - at least you didn't get 'Heroes 2' brought out to you. I know what I would have done if that was given to me when the legit one is there awaiting stock.

I wish Shaws just checked and called it 'Two Heroes' (unlike their apparently excellent English translation on theatrical prints).

Such a bold statement RogueWarrior :).

You've all officially made me jealous of those in the US who can get this disc right away, as opposed to all this damn waiting:p...

4everFuSheng

stopped by the Virgin Megastore here in San Franciso, no dice. Virgin Mega online has it listed available, ready to ship in 24 hours, but nothing instore. one of the girls working there was nice enough to look it up on Amazon, which earlier this week wasn't listed, but now is available online.

4everFuSheng

also checked the BORDERS SF Center branch, not there either. looks like BORDERS won't be in stock for at least another week, maybe longer...

oldeschool17

Depending on when i get out of work tomorrow i might stop by Best Buy and see if its in stock. I get a feeling they wont

4everFuSheng

yeah, unfortunately the Best Buy Geary Blvd branch here in SF doesn't have it either (checked this past Wednesday), and most likely isn't in stock at the Harrison St. branch either.

Morgoth Bauglir

Best Buy doesn't seem to have it in their database. Just hope that it shows up on their shelf sometime soon.

So yeah...I called back to F.Y.E and was told what they had out in the store was the only version in stock. They show that a new version of Heroes Two came out, but had 0 on had and 0 on order. That left the "Red Sun" version. So I ordered it from Amazon!!!

Why is media blaster not doing something about the red sun version of Heroes Two? They are losing shelf space and sales because of those crappy red sun. Somebody from media blaster needs to contact fye, sun coast, etc.

Haha...

Seriously though, Linn waited YEARS to finally get a commentary on disc.

I'm sure we'all can wait a few extra days / week or so. Tis not the end of the world....

It is I had a chance to hear the commentary and it's quite wonderful. It's just amazing. The only bad part is its going to be the only one and Linn's last words are, "Hopefully we'll meet again".:(

I have no idea, but when I mentioned to F.Y.E that it was a bootleg copy...they basically said huh? I tossed in a nice little comment at the end by saying..."Yeah I'm surprised you guys sell this kind of stuff?" That was my own little shot. I hope there is something MB can do to Red Sun, but it may not be worth it to them in the long run.

i don,t want the conversation to get side tracked but like i have said for years now nothing is going to be done to panmedia--not by MB or DD. as for PM,s version of heroes two its just the siren version copied--i believe all the english dubbed sirens have been copied by PM. it just isn,t worth it for these companies to be bothered about PM. the only way anyone will do anything about PM is if they try to use MB or DD copies as thier own. so lets face it--like it or not panmedia is here to stay.

i don,t want the conversation to get side tracked but like i have said for years now nothing is going to be done to panmedia--not by MB or DD. as for PM,s version of heroes two its just the siren version copied--i believe all the english dubbed sirens have been copied by PM. it just isn,t worth it for these companies to be bothered about PM. the only way anyone will do anything about PM is if they try to use MB or DD copies as thier own. so lets face it--like it or not panmedia is here to stay.

Nope, it doesn't have to be MB or DD. It only has to be another version. Media Blasters has exclusive rights so it doesn't matter if its Celestial or PM, or United, etc.

Not that anyone'll probably want to, but is anyone selling theirs? Would probably be interested :).

Just out of interest, how much would and does this go for in US stores? I've only had UK experience of prices of course.

In Canada, I don't think this will be less than $21.99 or about 10 pounds. A few months from now, & I'll see it for 15 bucks in shops.

Just out of interest, how much would and does this go for in US stores? I've only had UK experience of prices of course.

I have seen advertise prices from $14.99 - $19.99.

Well, I've called all over Montreal & it looks like I'm not getting this tomorrow :(

I wish one of these companies could get their Quebec distrobution together, but I'm sure its not a priority.

The Amazing Psycho Per
Well, I've called all over Montreal & it looks like I'm not getting this tomorrow

I wish one of these companies could get their Quebec distrobution together, but I'm sure its not a priority.

Ever heard of online retailers? :D Seriously I've given up on stores here a while back... The few titles they eventually get are usually much more expensive then what you can find online...

Ah, so it's a slipcase release then. I've finally ordered mine at Amazon Marketplace. Should get it during next week and I'll attempt to upload a comparison between the IVL and this.

The back cover's nice, but the details are a little ropey ;).

Archived