Heroes Two (1974)

Guest june

oldeschool17
Yeah that's the one I'm talking about, I'm working right close to Lindberg this week, I'll be picking this up tomorrow(hell I'll check today), I haven't seen this movie yet so I can't wait.

The best buy next to the mall of Georgia has a good selection if your ever up that way

Im never in that direction cause its way out of the ways. However, the wife has been up that way a few times with her friends to shop.

I too thought about stopping by Best Buy today to see if they wanted to be proactive and have their stock up. If not i think i persuaded my wife to nab me a copy while im at work tomorrow. Man talk about the anticipation for this release!

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazon list it as 'Currently Unavailable', PlayUSA state it's 'Temporarily Out Of Stock', other sites are still at 'Pre-Order', whilst Deep Discount claim it's now going to be the 15th...

Morgoth Bauglir

Yeah it shouldn't say currently unavailable on Amazon. You can't even preorder it. This sucks, but I'm still gonna have to check best Buy and Suncoast tomorrow:mad:

Yeah it shouldn't say currently unavailable on Amazon. You can't even preorder it. This sucks, but I'm still gonna have to check best Buy and Suncoast tomorrow:mad:

My amazon order still shows that it will be released tomorrow. It was preordered quite some time ago though. I guess we'll find out tomorrow...

Those who can get it from known sources ( Best Buy etc. ) will be the early informers as to the actual status of the release.

I live in lower Delaware about 15 minutes from a best buy in Maryland-- they didn't have it, not even listed is what the sales person told me. I have a meeting in the morning and the hotel near where i'm going to stay there is a best buy, will let you all know my findings in the tomorrow.

Have anyone been able to get it?

Neither the Best Buy, Circuit City or J & R didn't have it. Even some of the sales people are waiting for it for themselves. I did a preorder to be "safe".

Richard York at MB told me that the ship date IS TODAY :). The product is DONE and SHIPPING :). If there is any delay it should short but most likely no more than a week.

Please pass the good news along:)

Glad to hear it is shipping, but in the future I hope they MB provides us with the date it should be in stores not the shipping date!!

I DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANY LONGER!!! :D

Glad to hear it is shipping, but in the future I hope they MB provides us with the date it should be in stores not the shipping date!!

I DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANY LONGER!!! :D

Well it could also be the stores in putting the materials out. BB is notorious for being half assed or putting titles in the wrong section when non-majors come out.

Morgoth Bauglir

The Suncoast in Omaha didn't get it in today. Hopefully the delay is only a week or so.

Nothing :( How hard is it to put out a DVD of a film made 30 years ago on time? It's not like the elements need to be assembled.

oldeschool17
Well it could also be the stores in putting the materials out. BB is notorious for being half assed or putting titles in the wrong section when non-majors come out.

I combed every section today other than the disney/kid section. lol

Well my wife combed every isle at BB as well. Hopefully it will be in later this week!!

DAMN YOU MEDIA BLASTERS FOR MAKING US WAIT!!! :D

Anyone check with Singh the Garbage Man? :rolleyes:

He would have it the week before it come out & "it would be clear like glass". ;)

I combed every section today other than the disney/kid section. lol

After Mulan, you never know;).

I hope 'The Master' isn't the same - this isn't a regular thing for MB, is it?

After Mulan, you never know;).

I hope 'The Master' isn't the same - this isn't a regular thing for MB, is it?

Nope, its just the fact that non-AAA titles are give less priority by retailers and distro companies. I think this is just a first time thing keep in mind that a lot of stuff had to be finished pretty close to the deadline and await Celestial approval.

Never had this problem with the few Best Buy stores I've been to. Other than putting the wrong price on some movies (a good thing!) Perhaps they didn't receive the movie on the day they get their DVD shipments?

oldeschool17

i wonder what the protocol is for situations like this. What i mean is, lets say bestbuy receives the shipment say tomorrow. Will they put it on the shelves tomorrow or wait next tuesday? Anybody have any inside scoop on that?

Archived