Heroes Two (1974)

Guest june

Morgoth Bauglir

Thanks for posting that g. I haven't seen you here in awhile. Losing Linn is tough on anyone who ever read one of his posts, so take your time and come back whenever you feel comfortable. I wish I could put into words how extremely angry I am that he is gone. I guess we have to just try and get over it, but he will never be forgotten.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for posting that g. I haven't seen you here in awhile. Losing Linn is tough on anyone who ever read one of his posts, so take your time and come back whenever you feel comfortable. I wish I could put into words how extremely angry I am that he is gone. I guess we have to just try and get over it, but he will never be forgotten.

Thanks I appreciate it.

The Running Man

It really touches my heart to see that Linn at least got to record an audio commentary or two. I've always been hoping he would.

I have not been on this forum for very long, but could this be the most anticipated Region 1 release thus far? What are your thoughts?

Morgoth Bauglir

I wasn't going to get it, but since it has a commentary from Linn, the Hung Fist intro, and a new interview with chen Kuan Tai, it's a must buy.

oldeschool17

is it out tomorrow or next tuesday? So happy a bestbuy is right up the street from my apartment

oldeschool17
Yeah I hope it's at BB. I think it's out next Tuesday.

Linn(R.I.P) said that it would and i saw magic blade and shaolin intruders there last time i was there.

Linn(R.I.P) said that it would and i saw magic blade and shaolin intruders there last time i was there.

Which one are you going to? The ones I've checked out have 50 copies of American ninja, Some Bruce Lee and a Jaa title:mad: it's getting sad.

The one near me had these SB movies on the shelves--

36 CHAMBERS

DEADLY BREAKING SWORD

SHAOLIN INTRUDERS

Morgoth Bauglir

Mine used to have all the early Image releases like Boxer's Omen and Legendary Weapons, but they never restocked them. You would think that since they soldout, then they would want to get at least 1 more copy in stock.

oldeschool17
Which one are you going to? The ones I've checked out have 50 copies of American ninja, Some Bruce Lee and a Jaa title:mad: it's getting sad.

The one right on lavista/piedmont in the Lindbergh Center across from the Marta station. Mad convenient cause its right up the street from me. which best buy are you going to? Cause i got Deadly Breaking Sword @ the best buy near Perimeter Mall.

edit: you live near the Bestbuy off Moreland, right? Not too far from Lil 5?

Only 6 days to go (well, for me being in the UK, a while longer)!

I hope someone can post an advanced review of the disc ;)???

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0012R1R1Q/dvdtalk

Currently unavailable.

We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

On amazons site for this title. I was going to order it for Tue's release. Well, for A release...

I just looked at DeepDiscount and they have a street date of April 15th.

That's odd that you are now unable to preorder from Amazon, even though they show the Release Date below as April 8 still.

I think it is listed on Both Circuit City & Best Buy sort of - They have their info mess up, as always.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8729708&productCategoryId=cat02017&type=product&tab=3&id=1827193#productdetail

http://entertainment.circuitcity.com/Movies/Movie.aspx?v_id=V+++125217&prodid=TSH810DVD&type=cast#sublinks

Both BB & CC has the cast of Blood Brothers/Dynasty of Blood BUT have FU Sheng in the cast and CC has Blood Brothers an AKA of Heroes Two.

Both have a release date of this Tuesday 4/8/08 - I will pass there on Tuesday to see if it is Heroes Two or Ti Lung's Blood Brothers.

oldeschool17

im sure between me and morgoth, we'll let everyone know the verdict by tuesday evening. I'll stop by Best Buy after work probably after 7pm EST

tylerpistol

My copy from HKFlix hasn't shipped yet, and they usually ship the Friday before the release date. Same thing happened with "Zebraman". Maybe it's delayed for a week or two?

Calm down, everyone... It's coming, and we will get the opportunity to talk about it once it's released. No need to hyperventilate.

:o

oldeschool17
Calm down, everyone... It's coming, and we will get the opportunity to talk about it once it's released. No need to hyperventilate.

:o

no shit, lol:p

Morgoth Bauglir
im sure between me and morgoth, we'll let everyone know the verdict by tuesday evening. I'll stop by Best Buy after work probably after 7pm EST

Well I may beat you by an hour or two. We'll see. I checked Suncoast hoping to get it a few days early, but they didn't have it. It's really gonna be weird listening to a commentary from someone's voice I've never heard yet who I respect so much. This is the first time I have ever bought a DVD with no intention of watching the movie, I'm just getting it for special features. It's a good movie, but I've seen it a few times and I'm done with it. Tuesday can't come soon enough. MAybe then I will stop rambling:p

The one right on lavista/piedmont in the Lindbergh Center across from the Marta station. Mad convenient cause its right up the street from me. which best buy are you going to? Cause i got Deadly Breaking Sword @ the best buy near Perimeter Mall.

edit: you live near the Bestbuy off Moreland, right? Not too far from Lil 5?

Yeah that's the one I'm talking about, I'm working right close to Lindberg this week, I'll be picking this up tomorrow(hell I'll check today), I haven't seen this movie yet so I can't wait.

The best buy next to the mall of Georgia has a good selection if your ever up that way

Archived