Heroes Two (1974)

Guest june

can,t find it in ontario either. every dealer says its on order but never arrived. i,ll try again tomorrow and if i still can,t find a copy i,ll order it on line.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

Well it's Tuesday and BEst Buy still doesn't have it, and neither does Suncoast. I guess I better get it online:mad:

Why is media blaster not doing something about the red sun version of Heroes Two? They are losing shelf space and sales because of those crappy red sun. Somebody from media blaster needs to contact fye, sun coast, etc.

I let Media Blasters know about the problem and they will be doing something. Please post any incidents you come across so I can reference it.

I just overnighted it from Amazon says it will get here the 18th :( (I have to leave on Friday, so I'll be cutting it close). It said only 2 (well now 1) left in stock, hopefully I didn't get it backordered! Fuck Waiting!

My Amazon order shipped yesterday...so in the next few days!!!!

Rouge Warrior thanks for posting the images of the cover art!! Makes me hate waiting for it even more!!

I just overnighted it from Amazon says it will get her the 18th :(. It said only 2 (well now 1) left in stock, hopefully I didn't get it back ordered! Fuck Waiting!

I had mine on preorder for a few months, and it was on the same order as Come Drink With Me and Heroes of the East. Since they were delayed, the shipment was on hold until they were to become available. I just got it straightened out, and mine isn't due to arrive until Monday the 21st...I feel your pain.

I called my local wal marts and best buy and none of them had it. Looks like I will be ordering mines off deepdiscountdvd.com I gotta wait another week just to see this movie.

I called my local wal marts and best buy and none of them had it. Looks like I will be ordering mines off deepdiscountdvd.com I gotta wait another week just to see this movie.

Not to throw this thread on a tangent. But, I did see DD's version of 36th Chamber at my Wal-Mart today for $9.94. They have stocked some of the "newer" DD titles ( Seven Swords, PTU, Legend of the Black Scorpion) but this is the first Shaw release I've seen them have in store from either DD, Image, and now Media Blasters..

Not to throw this thread on a tangent. But, I did see DD's version of 36th Chamber at my Wal-Mart today for $9.94. They have stocked some of the "newer" DD titles ( Seven Swords, PTU, Legend of the Black Scorpion) but this is the first Shaw release I've seen them have in store from either DD, Image, and now Media Blasters..

Dragon Dynasty is a major distributor so it's easier for them to get shelf space then Media Blasters. I used to work for Wal Mart and we always had new dd titles on release day.

Morgoth Bauglir

The WalMarts in my area suck. There's like 4 Dragon Dynasty DVDs on the shelves, and maybe 1 or 2 other martial arts movies.

The Wal Mart in town had all four of the initial DD Shaw's. I, too saw 36 CHAMBERS for $10 on one of the racks next to the other more recent releases.

oldeschool17

happened to be at Circuit City today and no Heroes Two. Count me in on the "might have to buy this online" boat

Hey - Deep Discount sent me an email that my H2 disc has finally shipped!

I Got Mail Yaaaaaayyyyyyy....

JxazZRfbups&feature=related

Yep me too.

Oh Crank Yankers.................One of the few shows on TV that actually made me uncomfortable/embarrased in my own home.

I feel sad and rather disappointed that Linn isn't here to see the work that he loved doing finally available for the fans.

The Running Man

The disc I heard was delayed and I think people on this forum were complaining but I think there was a good reason for this. At the end of the film's presentation, and following the MB credits, MB attached a "In Memory" screen for Linn. Really cool of them to do that, I think that's why it was delayed. Since he died at the last minute, they probably help back pressing so they can at least add something because of his passing. I'm glad that they did. :)

DrunkenMantis13
The disc I heard was delayed and I think people on this forum were complaining but I think there was a good reason for this. At the end of the film's presentation, and following the MB credits, MB attached a "In Memory" screen for Linn. Really cool of them to do that, I think that's why it was delayed. Since he died at the last minute, they probably help back pressing so they can at least add something because of his passing. I'm glad that they did. :)

They really did this?! That's just Awesome! Media Blasters always deliver, and now show they have a kind heart too! I really appreciate and can't wait to get this release.

kungfusamurai

That was very nice of MB to do that! I ordered the Heroes Two DVD a couple of days ago, so I'm looking forward to hearing Brother Linn's commentary. He mentioned somewhere that there were problems when doing it, did it get written down somewhere? Just curious about what made that particular commentary difficult for him to get through.

KFS

oldeschool17
That was very nice of MB to do that! I ordered the Heroes Two DVD a couple of days ago, so I'm looking forward to hearing Brother Linn's commentary. He mentioned somewhere that there were problems when doing it, did it get written down somewhere? Just curious about what made that particular commentary difficult for him to get through.

KFS

It was celestial. They had to ok it before it was put on to the dvd

That was very nice of MB to do that! I ordered the Heroes Two DVD a couple of days ago, so I'm looking forward to hearing Brother Linn's commentary. He mentioned somewhere that there were problems when doing it, did it get written down somewhere? Just curious about what made that particular commentary difficult for him to get through.KFS

Linn sent me an email (his last, actually) explaining all this.

I wasn't sure if I should post it or not - as emails are a private matter - but considering the events that followed, I'm now on the fence regarding this.

Perhaps when I get home and read it again, I can summarize what he told me.

Archived