Rarescope

Guest WHITETIGERNY

Guest fabhui

Your best bet is to ask Toby. I really hope he does put it out but I get a sickening feeling in my stomach that this might not see the light of day.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GwaiLoMoFo
I got the impression the answer is no.

Lol! After the months flakor spent hyping this as the greatest swordplay ever made. Now a decent legit version might not ever be available.

Guest Lei Kung

That looks pretty sick. Such artistic slaughtering the way only Roc can give it.

Didn't someone post Rarescope boxart for this recently or was it something else?

Guest Lei Kung

Yeah, guess it wasn't Roc. It looked like him in the first scene stabbing the guy behind him, until the camera changed angles. I guess somebody else can kill as artistically as him.

And I was wrong about the cover scan too. It was King of Fists and Dollars starring Roc Tien, that Teako posted. By the way, any word on this one?

Guest Mr Dragula

It's pretty sad when people feel the need to boot dvd's that originally only retail for 6-7$ (shipping included at deep discount) online..

While the embedded subs have been a big disappointment, I for one have really enjoyed the Rarescope line and truly hope it somehow manages to stay a float.

Guest WHITETIGERNY

Rarescope is a great outfit.

Never met them but their efforts are wonderful.

I can't seem to find The General Stone dvd here in the states.

Keep up the good work.

I am buying everything they make.

Guest shadow kick

seems nobody on this board has seen

kung fu trouble maker--wen chiang lung ;wong chung

bloody mission---liu yung ; pang gang

shaolin devil and shaolin angel--wong tao ; chen hsing

heroes of shaolin--hwang jang lee ; chen hsing

shaolin magnificent armour--carter wong ;tung li.

All classic flicks, that should easily make anyone's top ten or twenty list......

luv to see if rarescope ever touches " kung fu trouble maker ", the martial arts on hand is superb.....

shadowkick.

Guest Robert Ian Teller

is Kung Fu Trouble Maker the same film as Kung Fu Rebels (released in US vhs by New Horizons dubbed) and Trouble Maker Coming (released by Tai Seng subbed)?

Guest Lei Kung

Anyone know anything about this new Greenfan label? I'm glad to see Ninjas in Ancient China will get released...been waiting for this one since I first saw the rarescope trailer reel. I had no idea it was a Chen Cheh film either.

Guest Chen Zhen
heroes of shaolin

ive seen that....classic movie....i personally enjoyed it more than invincible armour

Guest johnnydragon

I seen all the others but not monks fight! looks off the hook on the clip! and most cheap dvd players like colby,daewoo

have auto pal to nstc conversion. my deawoo had a code and plays anything. (codes on line) thats the cheap way! put it in the player!!! the bad thing about getting dvd's from the UK is there money is worth double the USA's

Long live Rarescope!! and happy about the swordplays

getting released in the U.S by fusian & Crash masters

Archived