Rarescope

Guest WHITETIGERNY

Guest morgoth

Of all the rarescope titles I have seen.

Face Behind the mask-9/10

Cottonmill-9/10(also has a must see special feature)-and Chen Zhen, are you not a big Chi Kuan-chun fan?

CLF-8/10(another great special feature)

Lost Swordship-7/10

Drunken Dragon-7/10(I needed more of the fat girl)

Ninjas-6/10

Tiger-3/7, I changed my rating of this after seeing Markgway's 2/4:p

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Showdown At The Cotton Mill is an 7.5/10 easy. Good movie and Rarescope did a decent job on such a rare film.

Guest Markgway
Tiger-3/7, I changed my rating of this after seeing Markgway's 2/4

I find it easier to give marks out of four than ten for some reason. :smokin

Guest morgoth

Yeah, I was just joking. I am now actually thinking of rating movies out of 3. This way I can give Face Behind the Mask and Cottonmill a perfect 3/3:p

Guest JustinB123

If I remember correctly, Cliff from BCI mentioned that this was supposed to come out at the same time as The Elimination Pursuit, but it's been delayed so they can prepare a new transfer. Don't quote me on that though...

Guest Vorvadoss

Yeah its been delayed.. I actually emailed him recently and he replied with :

Hi,

Yes, DUEL had to be rescheduled. There is a new transfering being done.

Best,

Cliff

Guest Ivy Ling Po

Really, is The Elimination Pursuit so good?

I understand it is a short movie and finishes at 76 minutes, followed by flashbacks. Thatis what kept me from ordering it.

Guest Ivy Ling Po

What about Duel At The Supreme Gate?

Amazon keeps on saying "shipping in 3 to 6 weeks".

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

I hope Return Of The Deadly Blade is in english subtitles instead of just english dubbed. I'd be very happy to see that.

Guest daTOAD

by the replies im starting to slowly lose faith in getting these titles.nobody seems to know when theyre coming.cant even find anything on the net. when were these previews avaible anyway? did they come with the first batch of films or are they newly[07] released? hope this makes sense.

Guest the dirty tiger

Rarescope has had the rights to Dream Sword for over a year now, it is certainly in the pipeline if they dont choose to halt releases due to piracy. The market is very bad at the moment, in no small part thanks to the booters. I urge the rarescope boss to at least release those they have lined up, I hope he will. Let's all keep trying to educate people to buy instead of boot and try to make some more new converts. :D The fact that BCI are distributing them in the US is very much a good thing as they should reach wider distribution anyway, and everything Rarescope has done so far has been genuinely super rare ;)

Guest daTOAD

i agree. we should not support the boots[feel a bit like a hippocrite though-as ive been collecting since before dvd and official releases], but i generally think no one wants to support boots but the people making them seem to work harder[at getting them out] than the owners of the material.i might walk outside and get hit by a bus tommorow. i want to see the movie now.if its avaible why wait[this is the general thought, not particulary my thoughts].and in the end its the fan who gets the short end of the stick. ive got like 3-5 versions of some movies. everybody gets paid and i end up spending $100 for one movie. unfortunatly for me i love martial arts, 80s horror, Spaghetti westerns,drive inn 60s-70s, old Italian stuff and the mainstream has no real love for these movies so im forced to get them how i can.:(

Guest morgoth

WHat is that movie where they are fighting in the rain? Sword of Justice I think. That is the movie I am most looking forward too. Wouldn't mind seeing Ninjas in Ancient China and Monks Fight also.

Guest Markgway

Looks like the next few Rarescope releases will go ahead.

But Vengeance has gone on (permanent?) hiatus.

Blame pirates and greedy retailers.

Guest cliffmac

DUEL will be out in August.

CUB TIGER OF KWANTUNG should follow in September along with a new special edition of CHINESE HERCULES.

Cliff

Guest Uncle Yu

Hi Cliffmac, i'm glad you responded. Is it still to soon to reveal that news you talked about in an earlier post?

Archived