What are your next buys?

Jstn

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

The Crash version of Taoism Drunkard is good. Good pic quality and it has subs. You can get the English dubbed Ocean Shores fullscreen version in the Videoasia Martial Arts Essentials Woo Ping 6-pack.

Today I got the Wutang 8-Diagram Collection. It has 8 Diagram Fighter with Bruce Leung, 4 Hands of Death aka Wily Match, Daggers 8, Raiders of Wutang, Kung Fu Genius and 8 Masters. Wily match is a lot of fun. There's a 15 minute final fight with Sun Jung Chi vs Jimmy Lee and Cheng Fu Hong. There's also a fun fight between Cheng Fu Hong and that huge wrestler guy from Life of Ninja. A real battle of the heavyweights!

Next batch I'm getting will consist of:

- Sword Stained With Royal Blood (Shaw)

- Masked Avengers

- 5 Superfighters

- The Mystery Of Chessboxing

And possibly Men From The Monastery or Heroes Two.. haven't decided yet.

gravedigger666

Arrived today;

duel for gold

14 amazons

bruce lee and I

the delightful forest

pursuit of vengeance

brothers five

Next tbc.

I picked up DD's "One Armed Swordsman" last night as well as "Young Hero of Shaolin 2" in the form of Xenon's "Iron Man."

This month I'll also be picking up "Arhats In Fury," "Invincible Obsessed Fighter," "Demon "Masked Avengers," "Demon Fighter," "Sword Stained With Royal Blood" and probably a few others.

The Crash version of Taoism Drunkard is good. Good pic quality and it has subs. You can get the English dubbed Ocean Shores fullscreen version in the Videoasia Martial Arts Essentials Woo Ping 6-pack.

Today I got the Wutang 8-Diagram Collection. It has 8 Diagram Fighter with Bruce Leung, 4 Hands of Death aka Wily Match, Daggers 8, Raiders of Wutang, Kung Fu Genius and 8 Masters. Wily match is a lot of fun. There's a 15 minute final fight with Sun Jung Chi vs Jimmy Lee and Cheng Fu Hong. There's also a fun fight between Cheng Fu Hong and that huge wrestler guy from Life of Ninja. A real battle of the heavyweights!

thanks for the info, I was actually looking into Daggers 8, looks like a good one.

Devi's Mirror

Six Assassins

Kiss of Death(hopefully I can get it, hkflix has it on order)

Duel at the Supreme Gate

Royal Tramp 1 & 2

gravedigger666

King Eagle

Murder Plot

Clan Feuds

Young Vagabond

Lion vs Lion

..I was going to order 3 Evil Masters also but now waiting for MB release.

The Chinese Godfather / Duel of Karate (Rarescope)

Descendant of Wing Chun (Tai Seng)

Kings of Fists and Dollars (Rarescope)

The Leg Fighters (Soulblade/Dragon DVD)

Shaolin Drunk Monkey (VV)

Fist of Golden Monkey (VV)

Dragon Fist (HKL)

Story in Temple Red Lily (Crash Cinema)

7 Grand Masters (Tokyo Shock)

Should be on their way now :)

King Eagle

Murder Plot

Clan Feuds

Young Vagabond

Lion vs Lion

..I was going to order 3 Evil Masters also but now waiting for MB release.

I got Lion vs. Lion a while back....really good movie. I thought Lo Meng was crisp, but end fight????, i'm not sure what to think about it.

Too many titles... Too little money.:P

A short list of my wishes on next order:

Life Gamble

Pursuit of Vengeance

Six Assassins

Bruce Lee: The Lost Interviews

Magnificent Bodyguards(HKL)

If any of you have these titles, please rate them as far as DVD quality for me? I love great video and decent audio.

gravedigger666

Just ordered;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

000001000001930 WHAT PRICE SURVIVAL (1994) 5,98€

008716718715762 SHAOLIN VS LAMA 1,98€

008716718715861 SEVEN COMMANDMENTS OF KUNG FU 1,98€

008716718715922 SECRET OF SHAOLIN 1,98€

008716718715786 METHOD MAN 1,98€

008716718715847 MANTIS UNDER FALCON CLAWS 1,98€

008716718715793 IRON MONKEY STRIKES BACK 1,98€

008716718715946 CRAZY GUY WITH SUPER KUNG FU 1,98€

008716718715816 8 STRIKES OF WILD CAT 1,98€

008716718715854 10 TIGERS OF SHAOLIN 1,98€

008716718715779 IRON BODYGUARDS FIST OF LEGENDS 1,98€

Santa comes early this year:D

Shaolin vs Lama for 2 euros? Which version?

I also have What Price Survival in my shelf, but I've never bothered to watch it. Don't think I ever will.

If anyone has a National Wholesale Liquidators store near them, they can pick up some gems for supercheap (even though, the versions may not be the best). All kung fu movies there are 3.99 (US dollars) and include Incredible Kung Fu Master, Dirty Ho, Snake in the Eagle's Shadow, 10 Tigers from Kwantung, Snuff Bottle Connection, Magnificient Bodyguards, etc. A whole load of films : D

TibetanWhiteCrane

I can't get nothing around here where I live, so I order all my movies online! I always have a bunch in transit it seems! And then every two weeks is like xmas!

Im currently in the home stretch of getting the last of the HKL discs I wanted, before they go oop!

I have DRAGONS FOREVER HKL,KNOCKABOUT HKL and ODD COUPLE HKL coming soon!

And once i've wrapped that up, im gonna start on the DD's! Although I did get HARD BOILED DD yesterday!

gravedigger666
Shaolin vs Lama for 2 euros? Which version?

Well,it turned to be out bit disappointing.All of those except "what price survival" are dutch Kung-Fu Classics (budget?) series,all dubbed to english(+tulip/wooden shoe subtitles) and full-screen.Which means if any of those movies are really good I might need to update into better version if available.

I just bought 'The Master' aka '3 Evil Masters'. I enjoyed it, for the most part, though; I though Wang Lung Wei would have been a little better in it. I also got Tiger Over Wall. Look forward to seeing that one.

My next purchases are Buddhas Palm and Dragon Fist with Chi Kuan Chun and Lee Yi Min (saw some footage on youtube it looks shit hot)on Vengeance video uk DVD and 7 grandmasters/Eagles Claw on Eastern Heroes UK DVD. Cant wait to see grandmasters have heard too much about how sweet it is

I ordered these titles the other day:

Goose Boxer (NEW). Widescreen print with english & german dubs, yay \o/

Invincible Armour (NEW) ~2.00:1 anamorphic widescreen with english, cantonese (altho it wouldnt surprise me if it was mandarin) & german dubs. No english subs however :/

Eight Masters (NEW) this one seems to have one 2.35:1 and one 1.33:1 version on it. english, cantonese (again, maybe mandarin) and german dubs and again no english subs :(

Cantonen Iron Kung Fu (CMV Laservision) english & german dubs. I sincerely hope this transfer is better than the horrible soulblade/dragon dvd one which is so horribly interlaced that i refuse to watch it even though i've had it in my collection for several years. I wouldve settled for the Crash Cinema print but it seems OOP and i was too lazy to hunt it down.

Archived