Shaw Brothers action figures are coming this year.

wackiechan

http://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2007/03/post-nycc-2007-shaw-brothers-16.html

http://tf08.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=702

http://www.action-figure.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=ImageBank&file=index&id=84488

It looks like these upcoming Shaw action figures will be shown at this year's San Diego Comic Con. However, I don't know when that these action figures will be sold. I sent an e-mail to ask that toy company if they know when is the approximate release date for the Shaw action figures. If they send an e-mail back to me, then I'll tell you guys if they know about an approximate release date.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wudangimmortal

ive gotten info from the company that release is around july 2008, with pre orders for special members on certain sites, heres what they have written to me.

--Thank you for your inquiry. The figures will be released by Dark Horse Comics under our new international distribution deal. The retail prices will be announced shortly on our web site.

However, another great way for serious collectors is to join the ART TOYS SOCIETY. www.1045showroom.com

It's there member can buy exclusive MINDstyle figures in advance as well as limited edition show exclusives even if you're not attending say Comic Con.

Best,

MD

i myself am definitely buying the lo lieh figure. :D

Wow. Those look really very nice. A lot of detail. What other characters do they plan to create? I'd like to see--

Chen Kuan Tai- BOXER FROM SHANTUNG, FLYING GUILLOTINE

A set of FIVE VENOMS

David Chiang and Ti Lung- DEADLY DUO

Fu Sheng- HEROES TWO

Chen Hui Min- 5EN

she busted my balls enough when i went on a dvd buying spree last year. Its certainly gonna be fun explaining to her why i need to buy several action figures to accompany my dvd collection. lol

she busted my balls enough when i went on a dvd buying spree last year. Its certainly gonna be fun explaining to her why i need to buy several action figures to accompany my dvd collection. lol

Don't explain, just buy them.:P

Maybe even more than that...

their 'Game Of Death' Bruce Lee is a whopping $350!

(*That's also about what I paid for the SUPER INFRAMAN and SKELETON SOLDIER figures a couple of years ago.)

NOW might be a good time to start saving!

looks like they are gonna be expensive, everything else put out by mindstyle is around $99-149 each figure

ehhh damn thats too rich for my blood. Whatever happen to buying figurines for 6.99-9.99?

While they're expensive, I think I can shell out the cash to have these gems. I'm not sure my wife will approve though.

lol,.. now that's funny !!!

i know you would hesitate taking advice from me,.. however; i would simply say :

"some people gamble,.. get drunk,.. or take drugs as bad habits.

this is yours".

then again ,.. lol

i think some women hate to see there husbands go back to childhood,.. though i think it's heatlhy for a grown man with responsibilities to have an innocent outlet like this.

good luck oldschool ,..lol

... i think it's heatlhy for a grown man with responsibilities to have an innocent outlet like this.

I agree, DAJ... We work to earn a living, the least we can do is enjoy the life we live. If only by having a hobby of some sort like this, what's the harm? I thank God I found something, even as simple as this Forum, to share thoughts, ideas, and such.

Man it's better than not having it, that's for sure.

:)

i know you would hesitate taking advice from me,.. however; i would simply say :

"some people gamble,.. get drunk,.. or take drugs as bad habits.

this is yours".

Ahh yes. I could use the "at least its not crack" for the first 100 i spend.:D

I need to get a separate bank account for covert spending habits

Archived