Incredible Shaolin Thunderkick (aka Water Retailer of Shantung) (1982)

ching li

I just saw this movie last night for the first time and i thought it was pretty good. I was impress with the lead actor towards the end, his kicking techniques are off the chain. Does anyone here know this actor's name and if he starred in anything else. Watching how good his kicks are got me curious about other movies he's in. I wouldn't mind checking them out.

• Like 1

He also was in one of the IFD Ninja films as a police officer who helps Richard Harrison's trademark character of Gordon. I think it was Ninja Scorpion or Ninja Thunderbolt, one of the two.

• Like 1

I doubt it, he like many actors left the industry. On the front of the Vengeance video cover for Shaolin Thunderkick they have Benny Tsiu in like a period costume on a bridge, maybe another korean film of his? I though him and Han Ying and the young guy with the fan were best things about Thunderkick.

• Like 1

Hi guys, does anyone have the trailer for the incredible shaolin thunderkick that can be posted? thanks in advance

• Like 1

One Armed Boxer
On 3/13/2008 at 4:36 PM, ching li said:

Hi guys, does anyone have the trailer for the incredible shaolin thunderkick that can be posted? thanks in advance

12 years too late, so to compensate, here’s my review for 'Incredible Shaolin Thunderkick' as well as the trailer!  Link below - 

https://cityonfire.com/incredible-shaolin-thunderkick-1982-review/

• Like 5

Killer Meteor

I did enjoy the use of the music from A CLOCKWORK ORANGE (basically the scene where Alex is dunked and beaten in the water trough).

I also spotted music from THE BURNING and CAT PEOPLE.

All three are much better films than this one!

Edited by Killer Meteor
  • Like 4