Lo Mang's problem with depression, suicide, alcoholism continues...

wuxiawuxia

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ironfistedmonk

Sad to see, life can be a bitch at times, well most the time :(

I don't know the full story (or if its 100% true) but Chiang Sheng drank himself to death, apparently his body wasn't found for a few days after he died, another very sad story.

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

That is horrible. I wish I went to see him in Philadelphia. Reality, can be very painful for some, devastatingly painful. Poor Chiang Sheng as well. It's so sad.

SlothStyleKungFu

Ehhh, some people just cannot handle... their drink... their life. He's the only one who can dig himself out of the wallowing hole, if so he chooses. Hope for the best.

wudangimmortal

who is edison chen? and damn he sounds like such a pimp haha, where are these pics at?

on a serious note, i hope lo mang gets his life back on track he is good guy left on a rough road

I really don't think you can compare Lo Meng and Edison Chen here.

Anyways, I felt really bad reading this article. Lo Meng is one of my favourite actors, and it's sad to see how the classic kung fu heroes can't find work in modern cinema. I figure there are several others in his situation.

Sad to see, life can be a bitch at times, well most the time :(

I don't know the full story (or if its 100% true) but Chiang Sheng drank himself to death, apparently his body wasn't found for a few days after he died, another very sad story.

Well, from what I read a long time ago, Chiang's wife left him and it left him into a state of depression and he felt the only way to control it was drinking. Rumor was he died of a heart attack caused by the alcohol. According to Philip Kwok, his body wasn't found for two days.

It is sad what Lo Meng has been going through. He said the only reason why he is still alive is because of his son and daughter. I think if Lo wants to really get through everything, he should go to a rehab program and maybe some anger management. It's a shame us fans can't really give him an intervention.

Archived