The Legend of Bruce Lee [TV Series]

Guest Daisho2004

dionbrother

Bruce did smoke weed a few times, but didn't like the effect, according to the M. Uyehara article. Habitually, he ate it.

Still, Bruce liked the 'high'... lol you guys ever 'ate' it? The guy was a stoner! lol!

Ho Chung Tao has done much more for Bruce Lee's legacy than Linda "Golddigger" Lee ever has in the past 20 years.

I agree. You let Linda and Shannon control the estate you'll end up with Dragon: The Bruce Lee story and documentaries with Brett Ratner talking about how he was influenced by Lee....

Now with Bruce Le, Bruce Li and Dragon Lee, we got ENTER THREE DRAGONS, the trailer for BIG BOSS 2, and THE NEW GAME OF DEATH! Talk about the gift that keeps on giving!

Dragon feels like a Mario Van Peebles film.

I don't know, man.... Death Wish 3 was pretty good. Never seen SOLO. But I have seen that Pebbles music video with the Mario Van Peebles lookalike:

dionbrother

You might be thinking of EXTERMINATOR 2. Mario isn't in the Death Wish movies.

Steve James said it best: "DRAGON is the most expensive Bruce Li movie ever made."

... Steve James said it best: "DRAGON is the most expensive Bruce Li movie ever made."

Or, just the most expensive Lie ever made on Bruce.

:nerd:

You might be thinking of EXTERMINATOR 2. Mario isn't in the Death Wish movies.

Dude, you're pretty good with your hands and feet.

A little wager perhaps?

Even though from what I've seen and read I still would like to watch this series, but it was never released with English subtitles that I can find, and I cannot find it on yesasia.com either.

Jesse Smooth

The best film MVP ever did is BAAAADASSSSS. Figure that was about his childhood and father's film career, no way he could have screw that up.

"Even though from what I've seen and read I still would like to watch this series, but it was never released with English subtitles that I can find, and I cannot find it on yesasia.com either. "

Think the reason for that is that it did not go to well.

Watched some of it and i take back what i said about it. It's total crap! Would not watch a second more of it.

An total insult towards Bruce.

kungfusamurai

I just started watching this on TV, but it doesn't have english subs. I don't get it. Why is Bruce Lee from the 70s walking around modern day USA? LOL. Nothing looks 1970s here. It's like that Brady Bunch movie where the Bradys are all wearing their 70s styles, but they live in the 90s world.

And that theme song makes my ears bleed.

KFS

kungfusamurai
And to think this was sanctioned or given the blessings of the Lee estate..it beggars belief...:squigglemouth:

I think it's because Bruce Lee pissed Linda off so much when he was alive that she's made it her mission to make him turn in his grave every chance she gets.

Moral of the story: Never make a woman mad! ;)

One of the funniest parts (there are too many to list), was the Enter The Dragon filming. Just Bruce posing in front of mirrors, not fighting anyone. Then you see that same boring footage being screened for some execs in an office, and that's it, and they clap enthusiastically at the end. LOL.

KFS

Guest briankelly

I love it! It was all packed with action and stunts that can be really entertaining. To avid fans, it has been a nice and entertaining one.

OpiumKungFuCracker

How hard is it to come out with some freaking English subtitles?? I've been waiting to watch this one for almost 2 years now!!!

How hard is it to come out with some freaking English subtitles?? I've been waiting to watch this one for almost 2 years now!!!

Maybe if they did, you'd really know how s****y it is!

:nerd:

has the BBC shown this yet? I heard ages ago it was due on UK BBC TV.:neutral:

Moral of the story: Never make a woman mad! ;)

that's so true. Problem with women they won't tell you what you did wrong...YOU should already know.:eek:

ReverendYah

Agreed and as it seems to divide opinion so greatly I'm extremely curious to see it (though you know what they say about curiosity and the cat).