The Legend of Bruce Lee [TV Series]

Guest Daisho2004

OK don't kill me on this but I really wasn't all that impressed with the video clips of this series. I really want to see it but I think it might be a big disappointment. Hopefully I'm very wrong but the fighting looked way to fake!!!

Prompt please when the European release of an exit of this serial on DVD is appointed?

Whether it is possible to download this serial somewhere on torrent or in emule?

Way of the Dragon

I really want to see this series!!

The episodes you put up Kowloon don't have English subtitles so thats no good for me. :(

Looks like a cool series. I love the intro song lol

Way of the Dragon
On December 2008 Will Release The Dvd Box With Subtitles On Yesasia.com And Dvdasian.com

Awesome! thanks!

Ill look forward to that

Morgoth Bauglir

POSTED BY WAY OF THE DRAGON- "Danny Chan looks a lot like Bruce Lee, but i agree with Morgoth he doesnt fight like him or show the power and energy Bruce Lee showed. I think though this might be a good series to show depth into Bruce's life, so Im really looking forward to seeing it."

The fights look pretty good, but yeah it's a shame they didn't get a better fighter to play Bruce, but I'll definitely check it out when it gets a region 1 release. Has anyone seen if Michael Jai White fights? (I didn't watch that whole fight clip on youtube because I didn't want to spoil too much).

While mildly interesting what makes this any different from the bruce lee rip off films of the 70's?

Its a shame that they have to put so much bullshit in, when his life was interesting enough without it?:l