Two Wondrous Tigers question

Morgoth Bauglir

Morgoth Bauglir

Watched this a few days ago and was not impressed at all. Decided to rewatch it and I thought a lot more highly of it. The Wilson Tong fight and most of the other fights are still disappointing, but the 3 on 2 fight and the final fight are very impressive. 2 things that stood out to me is that there is no undercranking, and Tiger Yang doesn't seem to favor either of his legs. His legwork does look a bit awkward, but it didn't bug me too much. He was definitely one of the better kickers around. Does anyone know why he didn't do more movies? I have seen Tower of Death and Warriors Two, but is there any I am missing? One with Bruce Li maybe?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was the main villian in Blind Fist of Bruce starring Bruce Li. This was a Jackie Chan style movie, probably Bruce Li's only attempt at this style of film with the drunken master himself as the instructor, Simon Yuen.

thundered mantis

Morgoth, if memory serves me right, he was also the main villain in The Fairy, the Ghost and Ah Chung. Quite good film, not outstanding, but fast choreo and shapes from Tiger Yang and Meng Yuen Man.

Also had a good fight on Tower of Death, where he was characterized like a sort of caveman, or jungleman, or whatever :P

And yeah, I too think he was underused. Another superb underused kicker was Kwan Yoon Moon, but he deserves his own thread!

ironfistedmonk

Yeah Fairy Ghost and Ah Chung has some great action but the only copy I have found is raw. He's credited in Dragon On Fire too but I don't remember much about that film, my mind has blanked most of it out lol

Morgoth Bauglir

Yeah thundered he was great in TOwer of Death. My favorite part of the movie is when he gets kicked through that box. I will keep an eye out for that Fairy Ghost and Ah Chung.

Blind Fist of Bruce is pretty good movie still...watched it the other night and enjoyed it...Morgoth if u need it I have it for u...

Archived