im searching for a movie

Angel26

:):)hello everyone !!!

im new here and im very happy to be part of this forums.

im sorry if my english is not good .

anyway i need some help.

when i was age 16 i saw a movie that i dont remember his name but , i will give a little tips about what i saw in this movie.

its about 3 student that maybe they are brothers that teach from their master some kind of kung fu style ( its maybe wing tsun style) and somewhat they found out that there is a 3 clones that looks like theme and on their body there is a symbol of yan Yin and the fights between them are something extraordinary and amazing and i dont remember the movie name or the characters please if anyone know the name of the movie please tell me im looking for this long time and i failed every time .

by the way the movie is very old and im starting to think that maybe he is not exists anymore.

hint: its not the clones of bruce lee (its a bad movie by the way)

hint 2 : in the movie they learned wing tsun style or something that might be very similer or maybe its shaolin style.

i will be very happy if someone find that movie or might be give some info about movies that looks like the movie i describe

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
silver hermit

sounds like invincible kung fu trio with meng fei and john liu. they had clones of them and i know kam kong was playing a taoist priest

:):):)thank you very very much !!!

i search for a trailer or sample for the movie and i found only one in youtube and i hope that's the movie that im looking for.

i now download the movie from emule and i hope that's the movie.

anyway if not i will tell you. or you might be know more movies that's looks like. or you have a trailer or a little part from the movie that i can watch in the internet.

and again.... thank you very much you helped me a lot thank :):):):)you!!!

Archived