Heroes of Shaolin, which DVD should I get?

dragonherb

Which DVD should I get for the best quality? I only know of the The UK-DVD (Vengeance Video) and a DVD from USA that could be a bootleg I guess, titled: Heroes of the Wild.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kungfusamurai

I believe that film is also in that 50 movie DVD boxset in the US. I don't remember the exact name of the set or the label. The quality was pretty good from what I recall.

KFS

Thanks guys. I think I’ll have a try with the UK-DVD. As long as it beat the quality on my tape I will be satisfied:

heroesofshaolin1.jpg

heroesofshaolin2.jpg

kungfusamurai

I don't know if the VCD is still in print, but I remember finding it on one of those HK websites a while ago. I think it may have been widescreen. It definitely was in its original language. Too bad VCDs are more pixelated than DVD versions. Just mentioning it in case you were hoping to find an alternate version.

KFS

The only VCD that I can find is the Ocean Shores version, it’s in mandarin and without subs. I wouldn’t turn it down if it was in widescreen but it’s more likely in fullscreen and equal to their VHS in quality, if not even worse. Perhaps you meant a different and more rare VCD though?

Archived