I was thinking of getting....

Jstn

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a good movie. Beardy is in it as well. One of the sequels, SHAOLIN DRUNKARD is also really good with good fights. Both (as well as the other sequels) have a Looney Tunes feel to them. They're really out there.

Don't bother... Get Mysterious Footworks Of Kung Fu instead! ;) Nah, seriously, has anyone seen this Charles Heung piece? Sorry to hijack the topic, but it's really important I find out the ratio of how many have seen it as opposed to those who haven't yet caught this show.

The Amazing Psycho Per

If you find it really cheap maybe...

By no means is it a masterpiece, nor one of Yuen Woo Ping's best, but if you keep your expectations low, it's a lot of fun. I actually like it better then some more praised works of his like Drunken Tai Chi.

Be aware that it is very weird stuff, and that not a lot of actual kung fu is seen until the end. It's still quite entertaining, and the ending, although featuring lots of "powers" or magic, and the use of some wirework, still offers some solid martial arts.

Just don't go expecting a "pure" martial arts movie...

ironfistedmonk

OK, not sure what Mysterious Footworks has to do with this Miracle Fighters thread but I do like Myst. Footworks. Charles Heung is a guy who I haven't decided whether I like or not but I'm not telling him I don't like him cos the guy is well connected :eek:

Miracle Fighters is not my thing at all, it's one of those wacky magician movies with fighting pots and pans and jars and shit, not for me.

For this classic? Of course......... and in widescreen. Do you have any idea how good this film is?

Sold. I'll pm you my mailing address.

Archived