Other Region 1 Distributors?

Shaolin Patriot

Shaolin Patriot

LINN, can you tell us if we will be seeing other region 1 distributors releasing SB titles, such as Tai Seng? There are many more titles that deserve a release, not found on any of the current DD, MB, Image or BCI rosters. I'm particularly interested in the seeing more Venoms titles, such as Kid With the Golden Arm and Chinatown Kid. Please advise.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn you Linn! :) You are always so good at dropping just enough information to make us all foam at the mouth with anticipation. Any idea when news of what titles they bought will be announced? Im curious as hell now.

Wow more Shaw Brothers on Region 1. Awesome news!! Any chance you can provide some info on "possible" titles going to be released?

Damn you Linn! :) You are always so good at dropping just enough information to make us all foam at the mouth with anticipation.

I actually didn't think it was good news to tell the truth considering their releases so far.

Hopefully, LADY ASSASSIN and SECRET SERVICE OF THE IMPERIAL COURT will surface from one of these companies preferably with extras!

ironfistedmonk

If the Image releases were an improvement over the IVL ones I would be over the moon but like Linn I am completely underwhelmed at this news. If they put out more English dubs that would be good in and of itself but they don't so there is no reason for me to double dip.

I know the past Image releases have all been pretty much stinkers (cept a few) But I can still have hope can't I? (I know I'm reaching) Hopefully Image will listen to the fans for a change and do the next run of Shaw correctly. Sadly it's the waiting game for now it seems :(

I know the past Image releases have all been pretty much stinkers (cept a few) But I can still have hope can't I? (I know I'm reaching) Hopefully Image will listen to the fans for a change and do the next run of Shaw correctly. Sadly it's the waiting game for now it seems :(

I have a feeling these next releases will be very satisfactory. No, Im not an Image insider, but we saw what happened with Deadly Breaking Sword (english dub). I think we'll get dubs at least. Why not?

Still along ways away to get excited about, right now Im going to look forward to DDs Heroes and Come Drink With Me, and Confessions.

Archived