Weapon used by Donnie Yen in SPL ?

Latrell

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Righteous Master

There is a good chance that whatever weapon is used in that film could be identifed by watching Lar Kar Leung's Legendary Weapons of China.

thundered mantis

If memory serves me right, I think he used an extensible baton. A friend of mine is policeman and he has one, but I think he said to me those are illegal to be carried on the street by civilians (also nunchakus, guns, knives, etc.), at least in Spain. Don´t know where do you live, but better check if you are allowed to carry it... ;)

Yes that is what he used they are similar to steel whips which you can get both in any Chinese Martial Arts store or Flea Market where they sell Swords/Knives. They run about $20-$25.

I use to work at a plating factory for a brief time when I was younger that use to chrome these, I had a bunch of them but gave them all away, I have one left and I keep it in a convenient spot by the door just in case I need to bludgeon someone breaking in.

I use to work at a plating factory for a brief time when I was younger that use to chrome these, I had a bunch of them but gave them all away, I have one left and I keep it in a convenient spot by the door just in case I need to bludgeon someone breaking in.

Or leaving with your Kung Fu Movies, right Tosh? Lol!!!

:cool:

Archived