Lau Kar-Leung???

Jstn

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Righteous Master

Obviously Leung is a great film/action director, perhaps the best in the industry. He has so many great films to choose from. Here are a few of my favorites.

The 36th Chamber of Shaolin (a must on any list)

Deadly Weapons of China

Eight Diagram Pole Fighter

These are essentials;

Shao-Lin Mantis

36th Chamber Of Shao-Lin

Heroes Of The East

Dirty Ho,8 Diagram,Lady Is The Boss,My Young Auntie,Disciples Of 36th Chamber&Executioners From Shao-Lin are worth seeing,good movies.

Spiritual Boxer1&2,Legendary weapons&Return To 36th Chamber I would not buy if have limited amount of money to use.None of those are bad but there`s better by other directors around.

Martial Club,Challenge Of The Masters and Cat vs Rat I have not seen.

Mad Monkey Kung-Fu I do not remember well and not own it.But I recall something was not good in it.Maybe Lo Liehs character???

really disagree with tai shin

Mad Monkey Kung Fu, 8 Diagram Pole fighter, Desciples of the 36chamber are all essential classics and are miles better than Shaolin Mantis. He is right about Heroes of the East and 36th Chamber, both of those are top notch

Disciples was very good movie to almost end.Final Battle did not do it for me.

And Gordon Liu`s character I found somehow irrating in 8 diagram.Very stubborn and too hothead.+Did not like Fu Sheng scenes.

JwhrAjHiIu8

A lot of people don't like Mad Monkey Kung Fu because of the scene where they kill the monkey, if it was real or not I'm not sure, but the movie itself is LKL and Hsiao Ho at their finest, the training scenes are amazing! And Lo Lieh's character is a great villain, LKL really gets the most out of him, one of my favorite movies.

A lot of people don't like Mad Monkey Kung Fu because of the scene where they kill the monkey, if it was real or not I'm not sure, but the movie itself is LKL and Hsiao Ho at their finest, the training scenes are amazing! And Lo Lieh's character is a great villain, LKL really gets the most out of him, one of my favorite movies.

Thanks for that warning Tosh, I would not like it to see the monkey killed (or any other animal for that matter). I do hear alot of great things about the action in this movie.

This has been up a couple of times before, but I'll have to say Heroes of the East or 8 Diagram Pole Fighter.

Didn't like Mad Monkey Kung Fu that much except for the training scenes.

some1 complained end fight of 36th chamber of shao-lin was not good...however I think it was one of most realistic weapon battles in movies,not over speed up and no continuously flips(i love venom crew fights anyway)-.

Archived