Great oldschool opening intro

Chinatown Kid

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chinatown Kid

The rest of the film is pretty good as well, nice fights and star Alexander Lo Rei takes on Eagle Han in the finale. There is some silly comedy in it though from what I remember courtesy of Lo's monk buddies.

Chinatown Kid

I would like to know too, the only version I ever had was the original Ocean Shores video tape in fullscreen.:(

I prefer the opening to Legendary Weapons of China, but who is the woman with the steel toe shoes in the beginning of Disiples of Shaolin?

Morgoth Bauglir

You mean who is the lady at the beginning of Diciples of the 36the Chamber? the lady with the steel shoes is Yuen Qiu, from Kung Fu Hustle.

While we're on the subject of Disciples; who is the kicker on the poles? I thought it looked a bit like Ching Chu at first, but I've never seen him show that kind of flexibility before.

You mean who is the lady at the beginning of Diciples of the 36the Chamber? the lady with the steel shoes is Yuen Qiu, from Kung Fu Hustle.

Thank Morgoth that's what I meant(I get all these titles mixed up sometimes:p). Wow, she definitely looks like she could open a can of kickass back in the day.

Archived