chinese godfather / duel of karate

cabanin

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

What stores are you checking? Other than Cub Tiger, I haven't seen Rarescope releases at Suncoast or Best Buy for a long time. Those are the only 2 places in my area that would have it.

Ive got that version. Have anybody else experienced pixel problems during the beginning of Duel of Karate?

Nobody had that happen with their version?

Guest Markgway

The Rarescope edition of Chinese Godfather runs only 75m. The uncut version should run at least 5-10m longer. Is it available anywhere?

The Rarescope edition of Chinese Godfather runs only 75m. The uncut version should run at least 5-10m longer. Is it available anywhere?

I have another version of this title. I'll check at home after work for the duration and I'll post it here.

My 2nd version is the same duration (75:41) as the Rarescope one. I believe it's a French print that was English dubbed because it ends with FIN which is THE END in French.

Guest Markgway

Yeah, the one I have has 'Fin' at the end. I believe there are two endings for the film (ala Last Strike). One in which the hero lives and the other in which he, er, doesn't. I think the German DVD might be uncut as that runs over 80 mins; mind you it's dubbed in German.

Archived