All Men Are Brothers

bruiselee

Does anyone have the region 3 Celestial version? I've been searching everywhere for this but I've had no luck finding it. I'd be willing to pay for an original or a dvd-r copy if it's do-able. Thanks.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another great film, with a cast fitting for an epic. The way the film ends still gives me chills. For almost 20yrs I never knew there was a sequel to The Water Margin/ Seven Blows Of The Dragon. I have the old VHS boot of AMAB, and the original WB VHS of SBOTD.

:cool:

What's odd about the IVL disc is that the scenes where the audio has been redone are the exact same scenes that are missing from the US version under the SEVEN SOLDIERS OF KUNG FU title. I wonder if that version (minus all that gory footage) was the original one that played in HK theaters as I think the censors were coming down hard on screen violence around this time.

i have the deltamac version which is identical to the ivl version minus the artwork(well actually they covers are about the same) PM me for what you have for trade and where you are from

Archived